Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 2:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
Hi everyone: Im new around here. Im an Atheist and hasn't been easy for me to be one. I am looking for a support group. Wink
RE: Hi
Welcome! What part of the world are you from? How old re you? What do you like to do with your life?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Welcome
Hi, Lea!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome, Lea.
Hullo.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
'Sup.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(January 18, 2015 at 10:49 pm)c172 Wrote: Welcome! What part of the world are you from? How old re you? What do you like to do with your life?

hahah well. I am from Mass, 29 years old ! What about you?
Lol. OK. Well...San Diego, formerly southern VT. 39. Here's my intro thread: http://atheistforums.org/thread-19062.html
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Welcome