Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2024, 1:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Jiggery Pokery
RE: Damned Jiggery Pokery
Quote:the Federal Constitution is regnant.

Southerners hate it when you use big words like that.
Kentucky Clerk took oath....does not understand what it means.

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/07/ky-cou...nd-against

Quote:I see nothing in that oath about one man and one woman, but I certainly see some words in there about solemnly swearing (on a Bible, presumably) that the person will uphold the U.S. Constitution, which holds that marriage between two people of the same gender is legal across the whole country, even in their county.

Nothing dumber than a xtian fuckwit.
Are you feeling persecuted for being against gay marriage?  Well, the organization Cathlic Vote has created the most ludicrous video to let you know you that you are 'not alone!'

Disclaimer:  This is not a parody.  This is legit.

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
And from Iowa comes a few more morons....

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/nine-iow...and-state/

Quote:Nine Iowa lawmakers think same-sex marriage violates the separation of church and state

Quote:The statement concludes: “Therefore, we the undersigned will use every Constitutional tactic possible to ensure the principles enshrined in the Declaration of Independence are protected. Those principles are what have made America truly exceptional for 239 years.”

So, I assume what we have here are 9 (presumably republicunt) lawmakers who don't know the difference between the declaration of independence and the constitution.  Job well done, Iowa.  Keep electing shitheads.
Quote:"It is self evident that only a sexual union of a male and female naturally creates a human life. Once created, the natural father and mother have a genetic bond to nourish and insure that the child’s unalienable rights are supported and protected. These obligations are carried out in a relationship between one man and one woman which balances the strengths and weaknesses of each sex in childrearing. This is the time-tested, societal definition of marriage. Therefore, any marriage relationship other than between one man and one woman violates Natural Law.”

Lol, that old tripe?  It's so pathetic how they try to justify their bigotry and fall back on reasons they don't even apply consistently.  They have no problem with infertile straight couples marrying, but when a gay couple wants to marry, suddenly it's all about reproduction.

Do they think anyone is buying this?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
They are mainly trying to prop themselves up.  Right now, their assholes are very sore.
(July 3, 2015 at 1:57 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Are you feeling persecuted for being against gay marriage?  Well, the organization Cathlic Vote has created the most ludicrous video to let you know you that you are 'not alone!'

Disclaimer:  This is not a parody.  This is legit.

'I'm bigoted, don't discriminate me'? Are you fucking kidding me?

Before they get all teary eyed about their backwardness, I'd like to see them last a minute facing the same discrimination gays do.

Shit, it pisses me off when xtians pull out their victim act, but this is a new level of hypocrisy. Fucking catholics man. Fucking catholics -_-
I didn't watch it to the end.  Did they  put out a disclaimer that "No altar boys were raped in the production of this video?"  With catholics you always have to worry about that sort of thing.
And the hits just keep on coming.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/this-is-...ty-ruling/

Quote:‘This is gay Sharia': Conservative warns of anti-Christian fascism after marriage equality ruling

Oh, how I wish!
Quote:Metaxas said the United States is on a slippery slope to pre-World War II German fascism.

Lol, they killed homosexuals. I think we're going in the opposite direction.