Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2024, 7:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
Hi. I'm agnostic. I'm also an Ex-Christian.

I spent a lot of time formerly on an Ex-Christian web site (some of you may remember me if you were there). I haven't been doing a lot of Internet forums for a while because of work and I also play a Horde Resto Shaman in World of Warcraft. I raid (although my guild is kinda dying).

I am a girl geek. My main interests are computer gaming, Dungeons & Dragons, photography, and digital art. I also like reading, and I've self-published a few books (though no huge sales and I haven't been able to quit my day job yet). I also like to keep up with politics. I am Libertarian.

In real life I have a day job. I do advertising/sales support.
RE: Hi
Welcome to the forums. Big Grin
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
(October 17, 2010 at 12:49 pm)Amethyst Wrote: I also like to keep up with politics. I am Libertarian.
*hugs*

Welcome to the forums Big Grin
Amethyst Wrote:I also play a Horde Resto Shaman in World of Warcraft.
no, must not— have no money and no time — no more MMOs for Cego! resist urge.
lol, sorry, a few weeks ago I had a dream I was playing WoW, again. and the other day I was looking for magazine ads for video games and I kept running into MMOs that I really wanted to try. my main was a holy priest (troll) I miss her. Sad

Okay, back to the topic at hand: welcome. you seem like a cool person to have around.
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
(October 17, 2010 at 1:28 pm)Cego_Colher Wrote:
Amethyst Wrote:I also play a Horde Resto Shaman in World of Warcraft.
no, must not— have no money and no time — no more MMOs for Cego! resist urge.
lol, sorry, a few weeks ago I had a dream I was playing WoW, again. and the other day I was looking for magazine ads for video games and I kept running into MMOs that I really wanted to try. my main was a holy priest (troll) I miss her. Sad

Okay, back to the topic at hand: welcome. you seem like a cool person to have around.

Amg, my main is a troll! Smile

(Started out as Draenei, but then I transferred.
Quote:I am Libertarian.

Oh fuck. Another one who thinks the rich should not only inherit the earth but run it into the ground, too.
(October 17, 2010 at 1:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Oh fuck. Another one who thinks the rich should not only inherit the earth but run it into the ground, too.

I hate the rich. Snobby upper class bastards!
My uncle and aunty are somewhat rich and very snobby. They own quite a few houses. All they do is look down their fucking noses at us.
It's because of their attitude that they have been removed from the family. They are no longer welcome here. Money has a way of turning people into total dicks.

Only three kinds of people piss me off the most. 1. Yobs, 2. Snobs, and 3. Religious idiots.Angry
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(October 17, 2010 at 12:49 pm)Amethyst Wrote: I haven't been doing a lot of Internet forums for a while because of work and I also play a Horde Resto Shaman in World of Warcraft. I raid (although my guild is kinda dying).

I am a girl geek. My main interests are computer gaming, Dungeons & Dragons, photography, and digital art.

Why hello! No boo Horde! >:c lol I haven't played in a while due to the lack of income, but I have a lvl. 70 Nelf Boomchicken. Plan to get Cata if I can get a job soon so I can play a Hunter or Druid Worgen. :3

Sweet, we should get along. I am into photography and digital art as well. Big Grin Yay!
"You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend." -Richard Jeni
(October 17, 2010 at 1:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Um no.

Why would you think that? You don't even know me. Rather major assumption to make about a total stranger.

I'm Libertarian because a. I believe in saving money, not spending it wildly. b. I completely disagree with the Republicans on social issues. Saving money does not equal running things into the ground...

Sounds like a cool girl geek!
“Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you."