Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 1:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psalm 137:9
RE: Psalm 137:9
(October 11, 2017 at 8:42 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(October 11, 2017 at 8:39 pm)Godisgood Wrote: That's an excuse!!

I feel as though a "LOL" shall suffice as a response to that.

Okay! It doesn't change the fact that its still an excuse!  You can cuss me out, you can do a whole bunch of immature stuff, but at the end of the day, what you said is nothing but an excuse!
(October 11, 2017 at 8:43 pm)Godisgood Wrote: Okay! It doesn't change the fact that its still an excuse!  You can cuss me out, you can do a whole bunch of immature stuff, but at the end of the day, what you said is nothing but an excuse!

That's not going to work on me. I'm not one of your kids you can yell at into behaving and accepting your way of thinking.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 11, 2017 at 8:45 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(October 11, 2017 at 8:43 pm)Godisgood Wrote: Okay! It doesn't change the fact that its still an excuse!  You can cuss me out, you can do a whole bunch of immature stuff, but at the end of the day, what you said is nothing but an excuse!

That's not going to work on me.  I'm not one of your kids you can yell at into behaving and accepting your way of thinking.

OK fine. I'll avoid the exclamation mark. Do you want to have a mature conversation or what?
(October 11, 2017 at 8:50 pm)Godisgood Wrote: OK fine. I'll avoid the exclamation mark. Do you want to have a mature conversation or what?

Certainly, a mature debate is fine with me.
~ Erin Hunter
(October 11, 2017 at 8:52 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(October 11, 2017 at 8:50 pm)Godisgood Wrote: OK fine. I'll avoid the exclamation mark. Do you want to have a mature conversation or what?

Certainly, a mature debate is fine with me.

Thank you. Also, just so you know, there are two other people that i was taling with on here so I may have gotten confused with them. One of them cussed and i wasn't sure whether that was you or not so I went and made sure before  I accused you. It wasn't you.

(October 11, 2017 at 8:54 pm)Godisgood Wrote:
(October 11, 2017 at 8:52 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Certainly, a mature debate is fine with me.

Thank you. Also, just so you know, there are two other people that i was talking with on here so I may have gotten confused with them. One of them cussed and i wasn't sure whether that was you or not so I went and made sure before  I accused you. It wasn't you.

Okay so do you want to talk about Morality and God? Because if so, there are two sides two kinds of arguments, or I cant think of the word but I did this with someone else. If you say yes, then I'll explain what I mean so it makes more sense.

(October 11, 2017 at 8:54 pm)Godisgood Wrote:
(October 11, 2017 at 8:52 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Certainly, a mature debate is fine with me.

Thank you. Also, just so you know, there are two other people that i was taling with on here so I may have gotten confused with them. One of them cussed and i wasn't sure whether that was you or not so I went and made sure before  I accused you. It wasn't you.

(October 11, 2017 at 8:54 pm)Godisgood Wrote: Thank you. Also, just so you know, there are two other people that i was talking with on here so I may have gotten confused with them. One of them cussed and i wasn't sure whether that was you or not so I went and made sure before  I accused you. It wasn't you.

Okay so do you want to talk about Morality and God? Because if so, there are two sides two kinds of arguments, or I cant think of the word but I did this with someone else. If you say yes, then I'll explain what I mean so it makes more sense.
(October 11, 2017 at 8:54 pm)Godisgood Wrote: Thank you. Also, just so you know, there are two other people that i was taling with on here so I may have gotten confused with them. One of them cussed and i wasn't sure whether that was you or not so I went and made sure before  I accused you. It wasn't you.

Thank you for realizing that mistake. I avoid cussing.

(October 11, 2017 at 8:54 pm)Godisgood Wrote: Okay so do you want to talk about Morality and God? Because if so, there are two sides two kinds of arguments, or I cant think of the word but I did this with someone else. If you say yes, then I'll explain what I mean so it makes more sense.

Start somewhere, and I shall respond.
~ Erin Hunter
(October 11, 2017 at 8:55 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(October 11, 2017 at 8:54 pm)Godisgood Wrote: Thank you. Also, just so you know, there are two other people that i was taling with on here so I may have gotten confused with them. One of them cussed and i wasn't sure whether that was you or not so I went and made sure before  I accused you. It wasn't you.

Thank you for realizing that mistake.  I avoid cussing.

(October 11, 2017 at 8:54 pm)Godisgood Wrote: Okay so do you want to talk about Morality and God? Because if so, there are two sides two kinds of arguments, or I cant think of the word but I did this with someone else. If you say yes, then I'll explain what I mean so it makes more sense.

Start somewhere, and I shall respond.
Okay first of all, I'm confused as to what your name is. Is it  "Lutrinae" or "Godisgood"? I'm getting notifications from two different people or separate notifications but I think its the same person. I dont get it??
(October 11, 2017 at 8:58 pm)Godisgood Wrote: Okay first of all, I'm confused as to what your name is. Is it  "Lutrinae" or "Godisgood"? I'm getting notifications from two different people or separate notifications but I think its the same person. I dont get it??

That might be a technical problem with the site. I'm certain I quoted you properly. I am Lutrinae and you are obviously Godisgood.
~ Erin Hunter
(October 11, 2017 at 8:59 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(October 11, 2017 at 8:58 pm)Godisgood Wrote: Okay first of all, I'm confused as to what your name is. Is it  "Lutrinae" or "Godisgood"? I'm getting notifications from two different people or separate notifications but I think its the same person. I dont get it??

That might be a technical problem with the site.  I'm certain I quoted you properly.  I am Lutrinae and you are obviously Godisgood.

Oh my gosh!!

(October 11, 2017 at 9:00 pm)Godisgood Wrote:
(October 11, 2017 at 8:59 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: That might be a technical problem with the site.  I'm certain I quoted you properly.  I am Lutrinae and you are obviously Godisgood.

Oh my gosh!!
LOL!!

(October 11, 2017 at 9:00 pm)Godisgood Wrote:
(October 11, 2017 at 8:59 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: That might be a technical problem with the site.  I'm certain I quoted you properly.  I am Lutrinae and you are obviously Godisgood.

Oh my gosh!!

(October 11, 2017 at 9:00 pm)Godisgood Wrote: Oh my gosh!!
LOL!!
Well I dont understand why I am being notified by myself. I guess it is a technical problem. I have a habit of using exclamation marks but Im not always yelling at you. Like when someone cusses me out and I use it I mean to use it. But I dont always mean to use it, is just a habit.
(October 11, 2017 at 9:00 pm)Godisgood Wrote: LOL!!

I'm not sure what's happening here. Are you experiencing technical issues on the forum?

Shall we just get on with it? You start the discussion, and I will respond.
~ Erin Hunter