Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 3:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psalm 137:9
RE: Psalm 137:9
(October 11, 2017 at 9:02 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(October 11, 2017 at 9:00 pm)Godisgood Wrote: LOL!!

I'm not sure what's happening here.  Are you experiencing technical issues on the forum?

No I'm realizing that Godisgood is myself and I thought you were both of them or something. I'm such a dork. I'm realizing how oblivious I was but its very weird to be getting notifications from yourself so yes I may be experiencing technical issues on the forum?
(October 11, 2017 at 8:58 pm)Godisgood Wrote: Okay first of all, I'm confused as to what your name is. Is it  "Lutrinae" or "Godisgood"? I'm getting notifications from two different people or separate notifications but I think its the same person. I dont get it??

It's not the forum software, it's you. You're getting the notifications from Godisgood because you keep quoting your own posts.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 11, 2017 at 9:06 pm)Cyberman Wrote: It's not the forum software, it's you. You're getting the notifications from Godisgood because you keep quoting your own posts.

That makes sense.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 11, 2017 at 9:06 pm)Cyberman Wrote:
(October 11, 2017 at 8:58 pm)Godisgood Wrote: Okay first of all, I'm confused as to what your name is. Is it  "Lutrinae" or "Godisgood"? I'm getting notifications from two different people or separate notifications but I think its the same person. I dont get it??

It's not the forum software, it's you. You're getting the notifications from Godisgood because you keep quoting your own posts.

This may sound like a dumb question but I am being serious when I ask this. How am I quoting my own quotes?

FYI, I'm new on this. I used it months ago and stopped responding to peoples notifications and I decided to give it another try today, so I'm not an expert so please dont be mean and make fun of me for asking this question.

(October 11, 2017 at 9:02 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(October 11, 2017 at 9:00 pm)Godisgood Wrote: LOL!!

I'm not sure what's happening here.  Are you experiencing technical issues on the forum?

Shall we just get on with it?  You start the discussion, and I will respond.

I dont know how to start it. Sorry. Do you want to talk about Evil and suffering or God and the Old Testament Morality?
If you look back at the last page, you will see that your posts are doubled with the erroneous copy beginning with you quoting yourself. I'm not in a position to tell you how you're doing that, just that that's the issue.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 11, 2017 at 9:09 pm)Godisgood Wrote: I dont know how to start it. Sorry. Do you want to talk about Evil and suffering or God and the Old Testament Morality?

You can start with both if you wish. I don't mind.
~ Erin Hunter
(October 11, 2017 at 9:17 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(October 11, 2017 at 9:09 pm)Godisgood Wrote: I dont know how to start it. Sorry. Do you want to talk about Evil and suffering or God and the Old Testament Morality?

You can start with both if you wish.  I don't mind.

I think I will just pick one. It will be confusing for me to do both at the same time, especially with my ADD, and neurofibromatosis.

I think I will just pick one. It will be confusing for me to do both at the same time, especially with my ADD, and neurofibromatosis.
(October 11, 2017 at 9:20 pm)Godisgood Wrote: I think I will just pick one. It will be confusing for me to do both at the same time, especially with my ADD, and neurofibromatosis.

That's fine.
~ Erin Hunter

So we can start with evil and suffering. When does evil come into the world according to the Bible?  (which I will refer to as Gods Word, I hope you dont mind.)
(October 11, 2017 at 9:24 pm)Godisgood Wrote: So we can start with evil and suffering. When does evil come into the world according to the Bible?  (which I will refer to as Gods Word, I hope you dont mind.)

I don't mind. Go ahead.
~ Erin Hunter