Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 4:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shell b
RE: shell b
Sorry to disappoint. I'm not unhappy at all, at the moment. I would actually say my life is going exactly how I want it to. Of course, that isn't taking into account the unexpected humorous twist that has recently occurred, but that has only sufficed to increase my happiness. Now, you continually say you won't continue. (Odd, isn't it?) Lucky for me, I don't have to say anything at all. Have a lovely night, Alei and, really, thank you very much for the laughs. Big Grin
Wow....glad I was caught up with Anarch's nonsense!!

Any wonder you were busy Shell. .... Pity about Wan-king though.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I can always unban him if you want to play with him more. Tongue
(April 2, 2012 at 12:27 am)Shell B Wrote: I can always unban him if you want to play with him more. Tongue

I know this, I was just thinking that the final "Fuck you" would be delivered on April the 14th.... That's all. lol Tongue

But no. He has stirred up the crazies and preached far too long to the annoyance of the others. Let the pewr-wee-thung die.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
My pleasure. Big Grin
Fuck these long threads. Now I've forgotten all my smart-ass comments I thought of six pages back.
(April 1, 2012 at 8:33 pm)Napoleon Wrote: Can't we all just get along?

http://perspectivaciudadana.com/multimed...chance.mp3
(April 2, 2012 at 12:27 am)Shell B Wrote: I can always unban him if you want to play with him more. Tongue

Better idea - Email him on the 12th for him to come back (but can only post in the gauntlet) and see what excuse he has when nothing happens the day after.
Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
*sniff sniff.*

*sniff sniff.*

I smell drama.

WHERE IS THE DELICIOUS DRAMA? 8D

*SNIIIFF!*
(April 2, 2012 at 5:35 am)Ace Otana Wrote:
(April 1, 2012 at 8:33 pm)Napoleon Wrote: Can't we all just get along?

http://perspectivaciudadana.com/multimed...chance.mp3

Better idea - Email him on the 12th for him to come back (but can only post in the gauntlet) and see what excuse he has when nothing happens the day after.
Big Grin

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo can we DO THIS??

Sounds like a great idea Ace!
Dear Fire and Brimstone theist....we have noted with some delight that you predictions for the end of the world and the cumming of you deity has not manifest and so are just making sure you get the memo.....
(April 1, 2012 at 5:58 pm)Shell B Wrote: Aw, Ace. You're a peach. I hope you and Summer have beautiful babies and make me their fairy forum-mother.

The idea of having kids scares me. Tongue
Like when Jessica [cringes and nearly throws up] tried to convince me to raise her kids. [Image: vomit-smiley-9529.gif]
Got to stop mentioning her name, I'll end up seriously ill.

Kids aren't for me. Big Grin
Mind you though, when I see pics of Summer. I may be willing to make an exception....
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 637 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Happy Birthday Shell B brewer 40 3044 November 7, 2018 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  Happy Birthday Shell B brewer 33 3076 November 9, 2017 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Money-Saving Tips from Tibs and Shell Shell B 97 10730 December 10, 2016 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Happy Birthday Shell B! brewer 55 4479 November 9, 2016 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  [split] hi shell b fivegoldstars 23 5030 December 20, 2013 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Walking Void