Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 9:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Get-Togethers
RE: AF Get-Togethers
They're both younger by four (her) and eight (him) years. She still lives in NoVA. He lives in Myrtle Beach (coincidentally) right now going to Coastal Carolina.

I'm trying to convince my mother and sister to leave the shithole that is the northern VA area to live in a place like Raleigh or Charlotte (my sister's fiance just passed whatever exam he needs to be a CFP so Charlotte makes a ton of sense).
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I'll be landing in SoCal tomorrow. The first five days are pretty much spoken-for, but the 14th through the 17th, if anyone wants to meet, I can go from Long Beach to Santa Maria.

That's fun! It'd be fun to meet, but Long Beach... any way you'd want to meet in Dana Point or San Clemente? Traffic just sucks so bad here, it'd be cool to meet halfway...
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Sorry I missed this, Rex -- I have been pretty busy with son/family/girl stuff, was down in San Pedro today, but headed back to Texas tomorrow.

My apologies, ma'am. I'm hoping to be out here again sometime next year, and would love to meet you whenever that can happen.

(June 9, 2015 at 2:50 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: That's fun! It'd be fun to meet, but Long Beach... any way you'd want to meet in Dana Point or San Clemente? Traffic just sucks so bad here, it'd be cool to meet halfway...

Meeting you would be a dream come true :-)
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

(June 20, 2015 at 11:53 pm)Mothonis Wrote:
(June 9, 2015 at 2:50 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: That's fun! It'd be fun to meet, but Long Beach... any way you'd want to meet in Dana Point or San Clemente?  Traffic just sucks so bad here, it'd be cool to meet halfway...

Meeting you would be a dream come true :-)

Oh, Mothman Blush
Ya'll. I'm driving across America at some point next year, starting in either NY or Chicago and moving down through the south over to LV & LA.

I will be driving through for about 3 weeks if anyone is interested in meeting up for a drink or a coffee on the way through. It will be for my honeymoon, so we're looking for things to do (which I'm sure will be plenty) and people to meet and show us around ^_^ I'm looking in your general direction, Becca.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
YyyyyyyyyyAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

I can't wait to meet you and your lovely soon-to-be-wife!

Heart
^______^

It will be cool to see you too. All that lovely weather and those gorgeous beaches. We want to stay over in California towards the end so we can relax for a bit after the driving Smile

It will be so cool.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
If you guys can make it in February or March, it's beautiful then.  May and June tend to be pretty gray and chilly.  July is big-time tourist season (June and July has the SD fair), and so is August, when it tends to be hot.  We have an amazing free concert series (that's this year's lineup, obv.) at the thoroughbred racetrack in July and August, and last year they did another one in November, which is also a nice time to come, along with October, when most of the tourists are gone, but there's still cool stuff happening.  I don't want to take too much of your honeymoon, though, so I'm willing to be realistic; I'm just excited you guys are going to be somewhere close by and I can meet you!  And really: there's rarely a bad time to visit this part of the world.

What is your wedding date?