Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what make you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
RE: This is what make you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
I know I'm late to the party, but I had to laugh when a Super Mutant followed me into a Raider hideout, and then a Raider started beating on the super mutant with a melee weapon. The Super Mutant then took out the Raider, but it lost a lot of health before it did, allowing me to kill it. I was so sure I was going to die!
Necro. Big Grin

So why is it that my settlers have suddenly started stealing shit out of my containers and using my power armor (even when I leave no fusion cores lying around.

One of 'em lifted the helmet off my X-01 armor. It makes me want to exact some wasteland justice on 'em.

I rerolled awhile back. Quest-wise I haven't got all that deep on any of my characters. I keep finding neat shit to be distracted by.
The main storyline turned out to be a yooge disappointment for me. I did not like how it turned out, I haven't played so much since I finished it. I'm a L 54, and nothing is difficult really, so I am kinda done.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 13, 2016 at 11:02 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: The main storyline turned out to be a yooge disappointment for me. I did not like how it turned out, I haven't played so much since I finished it. I'm a L 54, and nothing is difficult really, so I am kinda done.

Time to start your huge Island fortress.
(February 14, 2016 at 3:21 am)bennyboy Wrote: Time to start your huge Island fortress.

Meh. The replay value on the game, going with BOS instead of Minutemen or something like that, will be the reason that I put the game back in.

I'm considering playing GTAV again, I love that storyline, and it's been about a year since I beat it 100%.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 14, 2016 at 3:27 am)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(February 14, 2016 at 3:21 am)bennyboy Wrote: Time to start your huge Island fortress.

Meh. The replay value on the game, going with BOS instead of Minutemen or something like that, will be the reason that I put the game back in.

I'm considering playing GTAV again, I love that storyline, and it's been about a year since I beat it 100%.

Yeah to be honest, the same thing happened with Fallout 3: it started out great, grew to the point where I dominated, and then pfffft.  These days, I'm having a hard time playing the game-- I think I'll just finish the main story line and move on.

I might start again in hard mode and with an interesting build-- maybe a luck/crit build with only a knife or something.
(February 13, 2016 at 11:02 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: The main storyline turned out to be a yooge disappointment for me. I did not like how it turned out, I haven't played so much since I finished it. I'm a L 54, and nothing is difficult really, so I am kinda done.

As with every other Bethesda game. There's really no incentive in any of their games to keep on playing after the main quest. To do what? Do another dozen of generic FedEx quests?

I stopped playing quite some time ago. Until the GECK comes out and people start modding for real. At least, I hope, they publish the GECK.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
This is the first Fallout that I have played, and I have to say I'm bored with it.
(February 14, 2016 at 10:00 am)Mr.wizard Wrote: This is the first Fallout that I have played, and I have to say I'm bored with it.

Then try Fallout New Vegas. Not voiced, but made by Obsidian. Much better storytellers. And mods to keep you playing for months on end. Better atmosphere too.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Okay, I think I'm getting near the end of the story, and I have to say I'm really getting back into this. After playing hundreds of hours in a broken wasteland, I finally get into the Institute. Ahhhhh. So damned beautiful and relaxing.

The first thing I did was shoot "Sean," that old bastard, but I went back to an old savegame when the Patriot went aggro on me after tha. No spoilers, please, I still don't know if he's really my son.

I think the real problem is that I'm running out of game and I know it, and I wish there was more. Looks like a DLC is in order.