Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 1:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irony Defined
Irony Defined
http://apnews.excite.com/article/2010080...HTO00.html

Quote:Cardinal Norberto Rivera sharply criticized Mexico's Supreme Court on Sunday for upholding a law allowing homosexuals to marry in the capital, calling the ruling "aberrant" and "immoral."

The Roman Catholic archbishop said it was wrong to go against Christian doctrine that recognizes only marriages between a man and a woman.

"The church cannot fail to call evil evil," Rivera said in a statement.

Unless its one of their scumbag priests sodomizing a child....then they have all sorts of euphemisms for it.
RE: Irony Defined
Quote:Unless its one of their scumbag priests sodomizing a child....then they have all sorts of euphemisms for it.

I just have to say that I love the way you deliver clarity. Every quote about world issues from a Christian church leader should be followed by a quote from you. Kind of like that game "in the bedroom."

Sorry, I know I went off-topic. I really don't have much to say other than I share your sentiment.
When its one of these catholic fucks, dear, the quote would pretty much always be the same.
(August 8, 2010 at 10:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: When its one of these catholic fucks, dear, the quote would pretty much always be the same.

Exactly. Just like the "in the bedroom" game. Smile
Ok...I see where your mind is going!
(August 9, 2010 at 2:59 am)Shell B Wrote:
(August 8, 2010 at 10:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: When its one of these catholic fucks, dear, the quote would pretty much always be the same.

Exactly. Just like the "in the bedroom" game. Smile

You obviously play different bedroom games than I.Wink Shades

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 9, 2010 at 11:23 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: You obviously play different bedroom games than I.

... in the bedroom.
This thread might well turn into a massive game of 'In the bedroom'. So, I might as well start... I was getting out an enormous tool the other day in order to screw something...

(Oo-er, missus!)

'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln
. . . in the bedroom.
It's like goldy or silvery but then made of iron. © Baldrick.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian