Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mandatory vaccinations
RE: Mandatory vaccinations
(April 22, 2020 at 8:56 pm)Agnostico Wrote: ...... My body my Choice

Only if the society you live in (and benefit from) say it is, troll.

There is a long history of removing people and isolating them when they pose a medical threat to the general population.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I have been on the internet since there was an internet to be on. That is quite a long time

I have seen many scumbags peddling their scumbaggery over the course of those years.

I have reached a general conclusion.

There is always a bigger scumbag no matter what happens.
(April 21, 2020 at 4:37 am)Agnostico Wrote: In Australia there has been a debate over mandatory vaccination of children

We may find ourselves having to comply to mandatory vaccines one day

I'll leave it there, let people just give there thoughts to the question of mandatory vaccinations... 

A lot of these debates get really heated, people easily become self righteous and indignant, so just try keep your cool. We ain't changing any policies between us

Wait, IIRC, you're from Australia. Haven't you had mandatory vaccinations for decades? Like, since 1932?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Agnostico Wrote: Wrote:Doesn't sound like u have much confidence in the vaccine if your worried of still catching the disease. 

Abaddon_ire Wrote:I cannot. There is no vaccine to have confidence in. It doesn't exist. There is no such thing.

Well at least i got down to the truth of it... 

U guys are afraid of being infected despite being vaccinated cos u don't trust the vaccine yourselves...
Its not my problem that your drug dealer supplied u with shit gear that didn't work

MY     BODY     MY     CHOICE
Trolling...trolling...trolling...
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 23, 2020 at 1:20 am)Agnostico Wrote:
Agnostico Wrote: Wrote:Doesn't sound like u have much confidence in the vaccine if your worried of still catching the disease. 

Abaddon_ire Wrote:I cannot. There is no vaccine to have confidence in. It doesn't exist. There is no such thing.

U guys are afraid of being infected despite being vaccinated cos u don't trust the vaccine yourselves...
Its not my problem that your drug dealer supplied u with shit gear that didn't work
On the off chance that you're actually posting in good faith and not just generally shitlording here, it is actually possible for some people to get a disease after getting vaccinated, even for vaccines that have been around since before I was born, but regardless, it does increase herd immunity and limits the potential spread and that's kind of the bloody point of vaccination.

And if you want to not have to bother with the social distancing shit, like I know you’ve complained about before, immunizing as many people as possible is going to be the only way it happens.

Also, are you saying you think the COVID vaccine already exists and that some of us have had it, but don’t trust it? Because it doesn’t exist yet.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(April 23, 2020 at 1:43 am)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(April 23, 2020 at 1:20 am)Agnostico Wrote: Well at least i got down to the truth of it... 

On the off chance that you're actually posting in good faith and not just generally shitlording here, it is actually possible for some people to get a disease after getting vaccinated, even for vaccines that have been around since before I was born, but regardless, it does increase herd immunity and limits the potential spread and that's kind of the bloody point of vaccination.

It's not sincere, Rev.

It's doing nothing but trolling.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 23, 2020 at 1:31 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Trolling...trolling...trolling...

Keep that asshole trolling...

Rawhide.

(April 23, 2020 at 1:20 am)Agnostico Wrote:

MY     BODY     MY     CHOICE

Dumb as a box of rocks.
(April 22, 2020 at 8:06 pm)Agnostico Wrote: So people will decide to have less children cos of the vaccine

Well it's been almost 10 years since that talk and the world population has risen by almost 1,000,000,000 people
It's fair to say that his theory has been proven to be incorrect

Why is everyone loosing their cool anyway. It's a clear sign of your world view being shaken by facts

In 1950, the world population growth rate was 2.2%. Today, it’s 1.05%. Why? More vaccines, better healthcare, better reproductive services and improved economies. Which is exactly what Bill Gates was talking about.

How’s that for a fact?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 22, 2020 at 3:24 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:  They anti-vaxx doctors are not giving scientific but personal opinions and should be censured for expressing that opinion if they do so.

They're doing worse than giving personal opinions for the most part. They're deliberately lying to people to con a quick buck. Remember Wakefield made up his autism-vaccine link because he was being paid to do so by a legal firm that was suing manufacturers of the MMR jab. He made up the whole thing for £400,000 (the £55k previously mentioned was the payment to the Royal Free Hospital covered by the Legal Aid Board).
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home