Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 11:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Countdown to the next username change
RE: Countdown to the next username change
Scratched the scene mentioned above. It just didn't fit into the narrative. Almost done with the chapter, though.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I imagine, I will be on your acknowledgement page. Probably in the top slot. When do I get a copy? if you want it autographed , kindly send 2.
(March 21, 2023 at 5:21 am)no one Wrote: I imagine, I will be on your acknowledgement page. Probably in the top slot. When do I get a copy? if you want it autographed , kindly send 2.

You'll have to share your full real name to be mentioned. Wink
~ Erin Hunter
Tomato
(March 21, 2023 at 5:21 am)no one Wrote: I imagine, I will be on your acknowledgement page. Probably in the top slot.  When do I get a copy?  if you want it autographed , kindly send 2.

Padruig Michéal Shannon. I’M IN!!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Hugh Jass
Finished both chapters thirty-seven and thirty-eight.

Now onto the end of the novel, which should take up a few more chapters.
~ Erin Hunter
Chapters thirty-eight and thirty-nine: a brief visit to the land of Memeria that was featured in an unpublished novel I wrote a while back.
~ Erin Hunter
(March 21, 2023 at 5:49 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Tomato
(March 21, 2023 at 5:21 am)no one Wrote: I imagine, I will be on your acknowledgement page. Probably in the top slot.  When do I get a copy?  if you want it autographed , kindly send 2.

Padruig Michéal Shannon. I’M IN!!

Boru

I s'pose I could throw my name out there.  Which last name?  I've had four.  Wink

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I had seven 3" loose leaf binders with my stories in them. Somebody stole the lot. This was in 1974.
(March 21, 2023 at 8:54 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I had seven 3" loose leaf binders with my stories in them. Somebody stole the lot. This was in 1974.

I lost some of my binders in storage. It was early stuff from twenty years ago or so. Some of it, the more important content, was my initial creation of Kit(anetos). Luckily, I typed a lot of that onto a word program and saved it onto a USB, but I haven't had to view the content in years due to how long Kit has lived inside my mind.
~ Erin Hunter