Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2026, 9:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
#9
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
I wouldn't really care what a gay man said about my looks.  People have different likes and dislikes when it comes to attraction.
But then again I am pretty confident with my looks, not that I think I'm the best looking person but I know from evidence that I'm good looking enough to attract females who I likewise find attractive.
 I don't really care too much if a woman finds me attractive or not.
1st reason is that a lot of girls find Justin Bieber attractive, but plenty of women don't, you can't please everyone.
2nd reason is that when people talk about what they find attractive it's not always that reliable.  I've met girls who can't even decide if they like other girls or not, I just think what people say and what people do is sometimes totally different.

Weird that this question is being asked today, I just left work where my friend was telling me the gay guy in work was checking me out, I didn't like that thought.


Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.





Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ? - by paulpablo - September 27, 2015 at 12:16 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1269 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Bidets: Brilliant Bathroom Addition or Gay Bung Hole Tickling Agenda? Goosebump 7 1630 April 18, 2025 at 5:53 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 9244 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A person and a pet Kitan Etos 8 2241 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The prevalence of HIV among gay men darnwelling 30 9102 January 11, 2023 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: darnwelling
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 7316 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Where would you go if you could? Jackie 24 7301 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 1915 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 2858431 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: awty
  Mysterious monolith found zebo-the-fat 35 7995 December 7, 2020 at 9:48 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)