Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 3:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
#19
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
(September 27, 2015 at 12:29 pm)emjay Wrote: It wouldn't be nice coming from anyone, gay or straight, man or woman, because I'd wonder why they'd felt the need actually come out and say that they thought I was repulsive... it's not the polite thing to do so I'd probably take it as an insult. ...

This.  Why does the person feel the need to be a total asshole and tell you that?  If I find someone repulsive, I do not generally feel compelled to tell the person.

I can see doing something like that if the person is hitting on you and does not want to take "no" for an answer.  Then telling the person that they are repulsive may be warranted.  But not without something like that that provokes the insult.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ? - by Pyrrho - September 27, 2015 at 1:04 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1281 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Bidets: Brilliant Bathroom Addition or Gay Bung Hole Tickling Agenda? Goosebump 7 1630 April 18, 2025 at 5:53 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 9246 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A person and a pet Kitan Etos 8 2241 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The prevalence of HIV among gay men darnwelling 30 9104 January 11, 2023 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: darnwelling
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 7358 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Where would you go if you could? Jackie 24 7310 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 1916 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 2861656 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: awty
  Mysterious monolith found zebo-the-fat 35 8004 December 7, 2020 at 9:48 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)