Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2026, 5:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
(September 28, 2015 at 2:22 pm)MTL Wrote: Vorlon, I find it funny that you can't abide Johnny Depp but you like James Franco.

Consider:

[Image: tache-wars-johnny-depp-vs-james-franco-thumbimage.jpg]

The James Franco thing is weird, I'm first to agree.

I've also noticed a pair of brothers here locally, they are a few years apart in age (bracketing me) and they strongly resemble each other.

One is drop dead gorgeous (to me) and the other it's almost a struggle to not wince when I'm around him.  Attraction can be mighty mysterious.

I noted Jake Gyllenhall and Heath Ledger in the list.  Jake is FAR more physically attractive than Heath, but of their 2 characters, I had the strongest emotional response to Ennis.

And yes, I realize they are fictional.  Part of the difference is perhaps, Jake (Jack) reminds me of me a little bit too much, and Heath (Ennis) STRONGLY reminds me of someone I'm actually very attracted to emotionally (but not physically). 

As for drop dead gorgeous, hell if he is even a nice person, OMG, yada yada yada, Jake is damn close to the top of the list.  Just a little weird Jack Twist really reminds me of me.

*************************


In the opening post, I even illustrated a prototype for the rest of you, J. Edgar Hoover, Strom Thurmond, and Jesse Helms had a love child.

I'm surprised such a carefully crafted fictional entity did not garner any visceral (hypothetical) disgust, horror, and revulsion in the thread.

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 




Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ? - by vorlon13 - September 28, 2015 at 5:02 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1268 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Bidets: Brilliant Bathroom Addition or Gay Bung Hole Tickling Agenda? Goosebump 7 1630 April 18, 2025 at 5:53 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 9244 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A person and a pet Kitan Etos 8 2241 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The prevalence of HIV among gay men darnwelling 30 9102 January 11, 2023 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: darnwelling
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 7311 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Where would you go if you could? Jackie 24 7301 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 1915 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 2857595 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: awty
  Mysterious monolith found zebo-the-fat 35 7993 December 7, 2020 at 9:48 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)