Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 4:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Introduction?
#3
RE: Introduction?
(December 1, 2010 at 9:50 pm)chasm Wrote: So do you believe in God one day and not the next, etc?

I didn't say that, I am not sure if there is one or not. So I go day by day with the idea that we make our own destiny, the bible is a good book of stories that might have some historical inferences but drama was added for effect, and if there is no hell there can't be no heaven. Organized religion is no different than organized crime.

Hope that explains a little bit.

Reply



Messages In This Thread
Introduction? - by Houston I Am - December 1, 2010 at 9:49 pm
RE: Introduction? - by chasm - December 1, 2010 at 9:50 pm
RE: Introduction? - by Houston I Am - December 1, 2010 at 10:16 pm



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)