That is 15 minutes of my life I will never get back.
I think you are half right. It is a total failure. But, to be fair, most "serious" modern dance is a total failure. (Which explains the standing ovation, since people who pay good money to see modern dance like total crap, or they would not be going to see it and it would die out.) But you are also half wrong. It also is a total failure at being funny.
I think you are half right. It is a total failure. But, to be fair, most "serious" modern dance is a total failure. (Which explains the standing ovation, since people who pay good money to see modern dance like total crap, or they would not be going to see it and it would die out.) But you are also half wrong. It also is a total failure at being funny.
"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.


