Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 10:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right in the middle of posting the rap thread.
RE: Right in the middle of posting the rap thread.
(December 21, 2015 at 5:55 pm)Brian37 Wrote: UGGGGGGGGG........... Ok seem to have my new Toshiba laptop problem today. Ok right in the middle of serfing the net POW my mouse  pad starts going nuts on me not doing what it is supposed to. A so after an hour of trying to find the settings for it because I am not familiar with the version, I finally find the "default settings" which take you back to the factory settings before you had downloaded anything, after a a couple reboots and completely shutting down the computer and a couple of attempts at "factory setting" for the mouse pad, it seems to have finally stabilized.

While it is no blue screen of death, still annoying. Good thing is I seemed to have fixed it myself without having to waist a trip to where I bought it, but if it happens again tonight I am taking it back tomorrow. I don't think it was hardware, I do think some software glitch though.

Intermittent problems are usually hardware, not software, though certainly it can be a driver or something as well.

I find when I use my laptop, hand pressure OUTSIDE the mouse (like resting my hand too near it) can cause it to go crazy.

Messages In This Thread
Right in the middle of posting the rap thread. - by Brian37 - December 15, 2015 at 8:16 pm
RE: Right in the middle of posting the rap thread. - by Brian37 - December 15, 2015 at 10:19 pm
RE: Right in the middle of posting the rap thread. - by Brian37 - December 17, 2015 at 11:22 am
RE: Right in the middle of posting the rap thread. - by Brian37 - December 18, 2015 at 10:50 am
RE: Right in the middle of posting the rap thread. - by Brian37 - December 20, 2015 at 12:25 pm
RE: Right in the middle of posting the rap thread. - by Brian37 - December 20, 2015 at 11:39 am
RE: Right in the middle of posting the rap thread. - by bennyboy - December 21, 2015 at 7:12 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Posting images etc Oldandeasilyconfused 16 1089 November 8, 2021 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: brewer