Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 1:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Birthday pocahontas(no...), pocracracas(no...), porcraracaras(no...), poca!
#13
RE: Happy Birthday pocahontas(no...), pocracracas(no...), porcraracaras(no...), poca!
Happy Birthday, Porksource!!!

Nailed it.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Happy Birthday pocahontas(no...), pocracracas(no...), porcraracaras(no...), poca! - by Exian - December 30, 2015 at 12:56 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Zebo! awty 10 356 September 23, 2026 at 10:16 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Happy (Belated) Birthday Star Trek!! BrianSoddingBoru4 2 270 September 9, 2026 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Happy Birthday, Jackalope! BrianSoddingBoru4 5 344 September 6, 2026 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AWTY!! BrianSoddingBoru4 7 925 July 1, 2026 at 3:18 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Happy Birthday A. Secular Human awty 5 896 May 22, 2026 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Happy birthday Deeese23! awty 9 1149 May 19, 2026 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Happy Birthday oh Sayer of Nays awty 9 1349 April 27, 2026 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Happy Birthday Gwaithmir. awty 9 1386 March 25, 2026 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Happy Birthday Boru! awty 8 1279 March 24, 2026 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Happy birthday Aegon awty 5 1023 January 26, 2026 at 11:47 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)