Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 6:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
RE: Hello
Hello everyone, thanks for the warm welcoming. As far as Wicca goes, it's a lot different than what little is portrayed in the media, but that's true for almost everything. My experiences with it tho were as a "hedgewitch" meaning that I didn't practice in a coven, I practiced alone or with only one or two other people. But I did celebrate some of the Sabbaths in larger groups. I still sometimes set up an alter in my home, but not as a superstitious catering to the god and goddess, just as something that I feel is a party of me and a part of nature, and honestly it's more or less for looks. Some people have knick knacks with no special meanings, I have satan worshipping tools of paganism, (lol, that's a joke for those who didn't catch it).

And as far as what I believe in, I believe in the ancient astronaut theory. I was exposed to it by a science teacher of mine in the 9th grade, (damn, that was almost 7 fucking years ago, sorry, just realizing how times flying by), but anyway, back on topic, I was extremely interested in it, and it was the only think that has ever made logical sense to me as to where ancient people were getting these ideas of gods and godesses. So I started researching it more, and talking to others about it , (til they quit listening and told me I was dumb), and about a little less than a year ago, a show came out on the History channel called Ancient Aliens, and they have people on there that have shown what I would consider indisputable evidence, and I think everyone should check it out. Even if you think it's a bunch of bullshit, it's still interesting, and if you do believe it, I would recommend learning more from beyond what they show on tv.

Messages In This Thread
Hello - by Tracyt90 - January 27, 2011 at 6:22 am
RE: Hello - by tackattack - January 27, 2011 at 7:25 am
RE: Hello - by KichigaiNeko - January 27, 2011 at 9:24 am
RE: Hello - by thesummerqueen - January 27, 2011 at 9:32 am
RE: Hello - by downbeatplumb - January 27, 2011 at 2:20 pm
RE: Hello - by Watson - January 27, 2011 at 2:26 pm
RE: Hello - by thesummerqueen - January 27, 2011 at 2:30 pm
RE: Hello - by Minimalist - January 27, 2011 at 3:21 pm
RE: Hello - by Tracyt90 - January 27, 2011 at 3:31 pm
RE: Hello - by Ryft - January 28, 2011 at 2:02 am
RE: Hello - by Zen Badger - February 9, 2011 at 6:37 am