Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 11:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cartoon
#1
Cartoon
[Image: Existentialism.jpg]
Our Daily Train blog at jeremystyron.com

---
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea | By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown | Till human voices wake us, and we drown. — T.S. Eliot

"... man always has to decide for himself in the darkness, that he must want beyond what he knows. ..." — Simone de Beauvoir

"As if that blind rage had washed me clean, rid me of hope; for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. Finding it so much like myself—so like a brother, really—I felt that I had been happy and that I was happy again." — Albert Camus, "The Stranger"
---
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Cartoon - by everythingafter - March 7, 2011 at 1:38 pm
RE: Cartoon - by Violet - March 7, 2011 at 6:36 pm
RE: Cartoon - by everythingafter - March 8, 2011 at 11:15 pm
RE: Cartoon - by Rhizomorph13 - March 9, 2011 at 1:35 pm
RE: Cartoon - by everythingafter - March 9, 2011 at 6:11 pm



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)