Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 6:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Someone told me to kill myself twice today, I don't know why it's been bothering me
#27
RE: Someone told me to kill myself twice today, I don't know why it's been bothering me
(April 8, 2016 at 11:57 am)Phosphorescent Panties Wrote: Well, you said "what were they expecting" which seemed like kind of a gotchya question to Alex K, because how could he know what I was expecting? Only I know what I was expecting, so you should ask me next time? Okay? Thank you.

See, being offended by someone saying they instead of you when I was actually talking to someone else.... I mean yeah, that's waaay over sensitive. Maybe the internet is not for you. In real life people tend to be nicer and politer so if that's what you are looking for, it might be better for you to spend more time off line.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone told me to kill myself twice today, I don't know why it's been bothering me - by CapnAwesome - April 8, 2016 at 12:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 5041 1147634 September 25, 2026 at 7:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  This atheist is embarrassing, and I don't like her. Here's why. Twiggy 22 1553 August 29, 2026 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  How's the weather treating you today? Kitan Etos 630 127235 June 28, 2026 at 4:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you NOT know today that you knew yesterday? The Valkyrie 11 3826 October 31, 2024 at 3:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ever been in an argument and had this happen? Disagreeable 19 4896 July 29, 2024 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 9227 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 4485 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Awfully quiet today. awty 29 8828 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 2951 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 5215 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)