Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 11:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
There is no "I" in "You"
RE: There is no "I" in "You"
(May 19, 2016 at 12:30 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(May 19, 2016 at 12:12 pm)quip Wrote: Good response. Is the self itself such a generated illusion?  What exactly is the self..is it the body, mind or some odd commingling of both?

Well, I think our resident atheists have done a good job approaching this question for you already.  The consensus here in this thread is that our egocentric sense of self is the result of the experience of consciousness, generated by our brains.  So, a combination of both.  Maybe scientists will explore this subject sometime in the near future, as I do find it quite fascinating.

Well, they've aptly reduced the issue to a brain process.  Though the idea of identity remains problematic....one popular thought experiment involves the downloading/overwriting  of ones memories, personality, experiences etc. onto another's brain. Say, you've just had the contents of your brain (effectively "you", supra) uploaded to another's brain. How is this particular self identified....is it a new self in a new body; the old self in new body; old body, new self? How would others identify this new conglomeration...by form or function?
Reply



Messages In This Thread
There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 3:44 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by vorlon13 - May 17, 2016 at 3:48 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Valkyrie - May 17, 2016 at 3:48 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by ignoramus - May 17, 2016 at 8:03 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by FatAndFaithless - May 17, 2016 at 3:49 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 3:57 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by FatAndFaithless - May 17, 2016 at 4:01 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by abaris - May 17, 2016 at 5:33 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by vorlon13 - May 17, 2016 at 3:51 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by drfuzzy - May 17, 2016 at 4:01 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 4:04 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by drfuzzy - May 17, 2016 at 4:29 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 4:33 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by drfuzzy - May 17, 2016 at 4:37 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 4:41 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Pat Mustard - May 18, 2016 at 5:13 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 18, 2016 at 12:54 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Pat Mustard - May 20, 2016 at 3:19 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 19, 2016 at 12:33 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 19, 2016 at 12:31 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Losty - May 24, 2016 at 10:20 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 24, 2016 at 11:33 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 25, 2016 at 1:09 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by FatAndFaithless - May 17, 2016 at 4:07 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 17, 2016 at 4:09 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 4:20 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by FatAndFaithless - May 17, 2016 at 4:20 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 4:24 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by FatAndFaithless - May 17, 2016 at 4:26 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 4:29 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 4:38 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by FatAndFaithless - May 17, 2016 at 4:30 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 17, 2016 at 4:34 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 4:52 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by FatAndFaithless - May 17, 2016 at 4:40 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 17, 2016 at 4:44 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 19, 2016 at 12:36 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by FatAndFaithless - May 17, 2016 at 4:53 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 4:57 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 17, 2016 at 4:56 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 17, 2016 at 5:03 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 5:06 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 17, 2016 at 5:19 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 5:54 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 18, 2016 at 6:14 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by deleteduser12345 - May 17, 2016 at 5:27 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by brewer - May 17, 2016 at 6:20 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 6:25 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by brewer - May 17, 2016 at 6:35 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 6:39 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by brewer - May 17, 2016 at 6:42 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 6:43 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by brewer - May 17, 2016 at 7:41 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 17, 2016 at 9:11 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 19, 2016 at 12:40 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 17, 2016 at 8:33 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Aoi Magi - May 18, 2016 at 2:33 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 18, 2016 at 3:31 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Aoi Magi - May 18, 2016 at 5:36 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 18, 2016 at 12:39 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Aoi Magi - May 19, 2016 at 12:24 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 19, 2016 at 12:45 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Alex K - May 18, 2016 at 3:01 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by deleteduser12345 - May 18, 2016 at 3:46 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 18, 2016 at 3:54 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by deleteduser12345 - May 18, 2016 at 4:11 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 19, 2016 at 12:47 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 19, 2016 at 2:53 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by I_am_not_mafia - May 18, 2016 at 3:57 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 18, 2016 at 4:11 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 18, 2016 at 4:03 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 18, 2016 at 4:09 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 18, 2016 at 4:13 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 18, 2016 at 4:21 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by deleteduser12345 - May 18, 2016 at 4:25 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 18, 2016 at 4:26 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by deleteduser12345 - May 18, 2016 at 4:29 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 19, 2016 at 12:52 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 18, 2016 at 4:29 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 18, 2016 at 4:35 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 18, 2016 at 4:55 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by purplepurpose - May 18, 2016 at 5:31 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 18, 2016 at 5:51 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 18, 2016 at 7:34 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 18, 2016 at 12:45 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 18, 2016 at 12:43 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 18, 2016 at 12:46 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 18, 2016 at 1:03 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 18, 2016 at 1:06 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 18, 2016 at 1:13 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 18, 2016 at 1:19 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 18, 2016 at 1:23 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 18, 2016 at 1:23 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 18, 2016 at 1:29 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 18, 2016 at 1:31 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by ignoramus - May 18, 2016 at 5:34 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by vorlon13 - May 18, 2016 at 7:39 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 18, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Valkyrie - May 18, 2016 at 5:40 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 18, 2016 at 5:41 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Valkyrie - May 18, 2016 at 6:51 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 18, 2016 at 6:16 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 18, 2016 at 6:18 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 18, 2016 at 6:55 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Valkyrie - May 18, 2016 at 7:46 pm
There is no "I" in "You" - by LadyForCamus - May 18, 2016 at 7:53 pm
There is no "I" in "You" - by LadyForCamus - May 18, 2016 at 8:31 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 18, 2016 at 8:34 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by ignoramus - May 18, 2016 at 8:42 pm
There is no "I" in "You" - by LadyForCamus - May 18, 2016 at 9:03 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 12:12 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by deleteduser12345 - May 19, 2016 at 4:36 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 19, 2016 at 1:25 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Kitan Etos - May 19, 2016 at 1:26 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 12:21 pm
There is no "I" in "You" - by LadyForCamus - May 19, 2016 at 12:24 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 12:43 pm
There is no "I" in "You" - by LadyForCamus - May 19, 2016 at 12:30 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 12:59 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 19, 2016 at 12:57 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 1:03 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 1:18 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 19, 2016 at 1:05 pm
There is no "I" in "You" - by LadyForCamus - May 19, 2016 at 1:15 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Aoi Magi - May 19, 2016 at 1:25 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 1:27 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Aoi Magi - May 19, 2016 at 2:40 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 2:43 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Aoi Magi - May 19, 2016 at 3:00 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 3:13 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Aoi Magi - May 19, 2016 at 3:29 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 3:37 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Aoi Magi - May 19, 2016 at 3:46 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 3:52 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Aoi Magi - May 19, 2016 at 3:54 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 3:57 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Aoi Magi - May 19, 2016 at 4:00 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 19, 2016 at 5:43 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 5:46 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 19, 2016 at 6:23 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 6:25 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 19, 2016 at 7:30 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 19, 2016 at 5:41 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 5:42 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 19, 2016 at 9:42 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Jackalope - May 20, 2016 at 5:39 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 19, 2016 at 3:34 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 19, 2016 at 2:59 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 1:27 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 19, 2016 at 1:28 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 1:34 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 1:41 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 1:29 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 1:40 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 1:32 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 1:37 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 1:39 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 1:47 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 1:41 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by FatAndFaithless - May 19, 2016 at 1:43 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 1:45 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 1:50 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 1:53 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 1:51 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 1:59 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 19, 2016 at 1:55 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 2:31 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 1:55 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 2:00 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 19, 2016 at 2:12 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 2:26 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 2:28 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 2:29 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 2:30 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 2:33 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 19, 2016 at 3:08 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 3:39 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 3:45 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 3:55 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 4:02 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Aoi Magi - May 19, 2016 at 4:28 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 4:13 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 4:19 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 4:36 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 4:21 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 4:25 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 25, 2016 at 4:15 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 4:27 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 4:35 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 4:40 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 4:51 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 4:57 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 5:06 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 19, 2016 at 5:21 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 5:26 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 5:07 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 5:13 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 5:20 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 5:26 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 5:31 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Ben Davis - May 19, 2016 at 5:50 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Ben Davis - May 19, 2016 at 5:28 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 5:35 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 5:40 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 5:43 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 5:50 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 6:03 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 6:22 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 5:50 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 5:58 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Ben Davis - May 20, 2016 at 4:47 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Ben Davis - May 20, 2016 at 8:59 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 20, 2016 at 3:07 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Ben Davis - May 20, 2016 at 8:23 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 20, 2016 at 8:47 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Ben Davis - May 21, 2016 at 4:04 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 21, 2016 at 1:38 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Ben Davis - May 22, 2016 at 7:06 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 22, 2016 at 9:34 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Ben Davis - May 23, 2016 at 8:25 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 23, 2016 at 3:08 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 19, 2016 at 5:53 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 6:03 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 6:09 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 6:12 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 19, 2016 at 6:20 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 6:21 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Angrboda - May 19, 2016 at 7:02 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 19, 2016 at 7:34 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 7:51 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 19, 2016 at 8:04 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 19, 2016 at 8:09 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 20, 2016 at 1:24 am
There is no "I" in "You" - by LadyForCamus - May 19, 2016 at 8:38 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 19, 2016 at 9:34 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by LadyForCamus - May 20, 2016 at 9:58 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 20, 2016 at 1:28 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 20, 2016 at 1:38 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 20, 2016 at 1:39 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Excited Penguin - May 20, 2016 at 1:56 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 20, 2016 at 2:00 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 21, 2016 at 3:48 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Little Rik - May 20, 2016 at 8:27 am
There is no "I" in "You" - by LadyForCamus - May 20, 2016 at 8:30 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 21, 2016 at 3:27 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 20, 2016 at 9:24 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 20, 2016 at 9:51 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Little Rik - May 20, 2016 at 9:53 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 20, 2016 at 10:03 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Aoi Magi - May 20, 2016 at 11:33 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 20, 2016 at 3:14 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 20, 2016 at 3:17 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 20, 2016 at 3:19 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 20, 2016 at 3:21 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 20, 2016 at 3:25 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 20, 2016 at 3:26 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 20, 2016 at 11:53 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 21, 2016 at 2:41 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by TheRocketSurgeon - May 21, 2016 at 3:21 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 20, 2016 at 3:29 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 20, 2016 at 3:33 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 20, 2016 at 3:35 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 20, 2016 at 3:39 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 20, 2016 at 3:46 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 20, 2016 at 3:53 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 20, 2016 at 3:55 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by TheRocketSurgeon - May 20, 2016 at 5:32 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 21, 2016 at 3:20 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 20, 2016 at 5:37 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 20, 2016 at 5:38 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by ignoramus - May 20, 2016 at 9:04 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Angrboda - May 20, 2016 at 9:07 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 20, 2016 at 10:38 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 20, 2016 at 10:29 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 20, 2016 at 11:34 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 21, 2016 at 2:52 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Thumpalumpacus - May 21, 2016 at 8:53 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by account_inactive - May 21, 2016 at 9:10 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by ignoramus - May 23, 2016 at 12:01 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Kitan Etos - May 21, 2016 at 2:42 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by purplepurpose - May 21, 2016 at 3:19 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 21, 2016 at 4:18 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 21, 2016 at 5:18 am
There is no "I" in "You" - by LadyForCamus - May 21, 2016 at 9:24 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 21, 2016 at 3:00 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 21, 2016 at 7:01 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 21, 2016 at 3:42 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Kitan Etos - May 21, 2016 at 3:44 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 21, 2016 at 4:33 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 21, 2016 at 4:43 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 21, 2016 at 6:01 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 21, 2016 at 6:22 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 21, 2016 at 6:27 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 21, 2016 at 6:42 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 21, 2016 at 6:53 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 21, 2016 at 7:09 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 21, 2016 at 7:16 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by ApeNotKillApe - May 21, 2016 at 7:11 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 21, 2016 at 7:18 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by ApeNotKillApe - May 21, 2016 at 7:24 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 21, 2016 at 7:14 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Kitan Etos - May 21, 2016 at 7:16 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 21, 2016 at 7:50 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 21, 2016 at 8:16 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 21, 2016 at 7:59 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 21, 2016 at 11:40 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 22, 2016 at 6:24 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 22, 2016 at 5:26 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 22, 2016 at 6:55 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 22, 2016 at 8:48 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 22, 2016 at 9:57 pm
There is no "I" in "You" - by LadyForCamus - May 22, 2016 at 9:41 pm
There is no "I" in "You" - by LadyForCamus - May 22, 2016 at 10:11 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 23, 2016 at 2:46 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 23, 2016 at 7:09 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 23, 2016 at 6:50 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by The Grand Nudger - May 24, 2016 at 8:24 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Gemini - May 24, 2016 at 6:11 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by SofaKingHigh - May 24, 2016 at 8:38 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 24, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 24, 2016 at 6:50 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 24, 2016 at 7:55 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Whateverist - May 24, 2016 at 10:06 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by SofaKingHigh - May 25, 2016 at 4:09 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by quip - May 25, 2016 at 1:23 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 24, 2016 at 10:58 pm
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Edwardo Piet - May 25, 2016 at 4:11 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by robvalue - May 25, 2016 at 4:22 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by Ben Davis - May 25, 2016 at 6:51 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by SofaKingHigh - May 25, 2016 at 4:30 am
RE: There is no "I" in "You" - by SofaKingHigh - May 25, 2016 at 4:34 am
There is no "I" in "You" - by KUSA - May 25, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there religious figures you respect? Shinagami 19 7274 August 4, 2015 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Pyrrho
  If there was a religion, what kind of God would you want? coolfunkDJ 32 11779 February 15, 2015 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: tantric
  How do you know you'll still be you when you get to heaven? Chad32 99 30938 August 4, 2014 at 8:35 am
Last Post: archangle



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)