Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 4:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Would you have a relationship with a member of your immediate family?
#87
RE: Would you have a relationship with a member of your immediate family?
I'm not attracted to any of my blood relatives. I have a step-sister I didn't meet until I was 30 who is pretty cute....

I haven't read the whole thread, so pardon me if I'm not the first to bring this up, but we are less likely to be attracted to people we were raised with. It was actually an issue in Israel where they expected kids raised together in Kibbutzes to pair off, but they were very resistant to hooking up with kids they grew up with.

There are always exceptions, of course.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you have a relationship with a member of your immediate family? - by deleteduser12345 - August 12, 2016 at 4:53 am
RE: Would you have a relationship with a member of your immediate family? - by Mister Agenda - August 12, 2016 at 11:01 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member comments on ban logs. awty 179 51555 July 29, 2025 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 9246 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Odd family sayings zebo-the-fat 12 3193 August 10, 2023 at 12:09 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 2924 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 2120 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Would you kiss Pope's ring? Fake Messiah 30 5808 July 29, 2022 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 35988 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  ‘Would You Rather’ Scenarios BrianSoddingBoru4 25 6224 June 26, 2022 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 64478 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Expanding My Family ABQ505 10 3654 April 27, 2022 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)