Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 3:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm now un-chicken enough to...
#7
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to...
(August 15, 2016 at 9:59 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I used to be afraid to get up on stage in front of an audience. Piece of cake, nowadays.

Wow. This is pretty much my worst nightmare. I've blacked out from this. Good job adjusting to that.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by robvalue - August 15, 2016 at 8:03 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by J a c k - August 15, 2016 at 8:35 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by The Valkyrie - August 17, 2016 at 1:26 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Angrboda - August 15, 2016 at 9:04 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Excited Penguin - August 15, 2016 at 9:10 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Jesster - August 15, 2016 at 9:52 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Thumpalumpacus - August 15, 2016 at 9:59 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Jesster - August 15, 2016 at 10:01 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Thumpalumpacus - August 15, 2016 at 10:27 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by robvalue - August 16, 2016 at 3:04 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by account_inactive - August 16, 2016 at 3:07 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Thumpalumpacus - August 16, 2016 at 11:48 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by robvalue - August 16, 2016 at 3:15 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by mlmooney89 - August 16, 2016 at 12:22 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by paulpablo - August 16, 2016 at 4:40 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by mlmooney89 - August 16, 2016 at 12:12 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by paulpablo - August 16, 2016 at 2:57 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Edwardo Piet - August 16, 2016 at 4:48 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Edwardo Piet - August 16, 2016 at 4:49 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Edwardo Piet - August 16, 2016 at 4:50 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Edwardo Piet - August 16, 2016 at 4:50 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by account_inactive - August 16, 2016 at 4:54 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Edwardo Piet - August 16, 2016 at 5:32 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by account_inactive - August 16, 2016 at 5:50 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Edwardo Piet - August 16, 2016 at 5:57 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by account_inactive - August 16, 2016 at 6:04 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Excited Penguin - August 16, 2016 at 6:05 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by account_inactive - August 16, 2016 at 6:06 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Edwardo Piet - August 16, 2016 at 6:07 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Joods - August 16, 2016 at 12:00 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Edwardo Piet - August 16, 2016 at 2:41 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by robvalue - August 16, 2016 at 6:43 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by J a c k - August 16, 2016 at 7:51 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Excited Penguin - August 16, 2016 at 8:13 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by J a c k - August 16, 2016 at 8:16 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Excited Penguin - August 16, 2016 at 8:17 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by robvalue - August 16, 2016 at 8:10 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by J a c k - August 16, 2016 at 8:18 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Jello - August 16, 2016 at 8:50 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by J a c k - August 16, 2016 at 8:54 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Jello - August 16, 2016 at 8:55 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by J a c k - August 16, 2016 at 8:57 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Jello - August 16, 2016 at 9:01 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Excited Penguin - August 16, 2016 at 9:01 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Jello - August 16, 2016 at 9:02 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Thumpalumpacus - August 17, 2016 at 1:23 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by robvalue - August 17, 2016 at 2:35 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Edwardo Piet - August 17, 2016 at 2:40 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Thumpalumpacus - August 17, 2016 at 3:51 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by LastPoet - August 17, 2016 at 4:40 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Thumpalumpacus - August 17, 2016 at 5:10 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by robvalue - August 18, 2016 at 7:22 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by Edwardo Piet - August 18, 2016 at 10:11 am
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by robvalue - August 24, 2016 at 9:45 pm
RE: I'm now un-chicken enough to... - by vorlon13 - August 24, 2016 at 9:55 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Enough with the cliches Kitan Etos 41 9606 October 24, 2021 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Jackie
  Chicken Shortage? onlinebiker 11 2492 May 5, 2021 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked? Drich 120 35666 February 13, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  The end of this month cannot come fast enough Kitan Etos 22 9292 April 15, 2018 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: c172
  I'm too chicken to... J a c k 106 23736 August 18, 2016 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Deffo kinda chicken, but not chicken enough not to ever... c172 17 7901 August 16, 2016 at 7:55 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Sometimes the rep is not enough. Kitan Etos 2 1492 December 28, 2015 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  One question I don't see asked enough. Jackie 15 5323 February 19, 2015 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Is your rep high enough? Whateverist 294 87098 December 19, 2014 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Seriously, how is anyone dumb enough to be fat? Aractus 161 57024 April 3, 2014 at 11:15 am
Last Post: ShaMan



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)