Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 3:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devilish Christian's
Devilish Christian's
The more I go to a pentacostal church with my friend, the more I begin to see the psychologically tainted philosphy in their preaching. I feel bad because their children are learning to hate those who don't agree with their religion or do thing's that go against it. They all happen to be conservative, right wing, blinded, narrow minded, republican, racist and sexist.

The other day they were talking about the devil sending immigrints and gay's to their community to try and corrupt them. The poor kid's were saying how much they hated gay's and everyone else just said hallelujah. The paster began to preach about his retirement plan and asked for donation's for keeping the church together so long "hallelujah again". Theyre all so simple minded that no matter what I say it won't cause their perspective to change, Ive even began preaching parts of the bible to try and show them how they contradict themselves and still nothing.

It will only be a matter of time untill they decide god didn't send me and turn against me. Although I have done allot for their church trying to show them you don't need god to be good, even doing some improvements to their church. I am now the focus of their sermon's because of my good act's. Yet I refuse to repent or pray, but humbly respect their customs when needed.

I will do my best, but I fear these people are turning into what their trying so hard not to be. Sad

Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Devilish Christian's - by JohnDG - May 21, 2011 at 4:46 am
RE: Devilish Christian's - by DiRNiS - May 21, 2011 at 5:03 am
RE: Devilish Christian's - by Cinjin - May 21, 2011 at 9:18 am
RE: Devilish Christian's - by JohnDG - May 21, 2011 at 2:45 pm
RE: Devilish Christian's - by Zenith - May 23, 2011 at 12:49 pm
RE: Devilish Christian's - by Napoléon - May 21, 2011 at 9:28 am
RE: Devilish Christian's - by Gawdzilla - May 21, 2011 at 9:49 am
RE: Devilish Christian's - by Minimalist - May 21, 2011 at 12:54 pm
RE: Devilish Christian's - by tackattack - May 21, 2011 at 3:50 pm
RE: Devilish Christian's - by Zenith - May 23, 2011 at 11:33 am
RE: Devilish Christian's - by JohnDG - May 23, 2011 at 6:51 pm