Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 12:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
I know I brought up the possibility in that rape-thread. But I think I said there I'd be content to ignore this person who is desperate to convert us since he assumes we're all the same kind of moral monster he is at heart. In fact, I didn't bother to put him on ignore because I've pretty much stopped reading his posts anyway. (Their length, quality and incoherence make it pretty darned.) I'm sorry if my frustration in the moment kicked up a shit storm. I agree with what Losty said to me then and feel pretty strongly that it would probably be best if that option were never used.

Damn .. 12 pages?! I read the first. We'll see about the rest. If there is anything anyone wants me to read or thinks I'd want to, would you mind PM'ing me? I feel a little responsible and very much regret it if anyone's been upset .. especially enough to want to leave. We have a good crew which I'd hate to see broken up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Whateverist - October 20, 2016 at 7:42 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1898 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious