Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 6:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(October 20, 2016 at 8:00 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(October 20, 2016 at 7:50 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Oh ouch. I'm so hurt. Report coming. I'm sure that I can twist your comment to fit some rule breaking. 

That probably sounded witty before you hit "submit".

(October 20, 2016 at 7:50 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Assumption, yes. Don't see that it has been corrected yet but I'm willing to give it some time. 

And even if it's never corrected, does that change the fact that it's an assumption on your part?

(October 20, 2016 at 7:50 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I don't have to do anything but ignore you and stand on my statement alone. Others may need to learn this ability. 

You sure do seem uncomfortable having your statement challenged, though ... what's up with that?

(October 20, 2016 at 7:50 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Now if you'll excuse me there is a school of salmon I need to go join. The group needs to tell me which stream we're choosing.

Nice strawman. Try again?

I'm sorry, what?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by brewer - October 20, 2016 at 8:16 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1898 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious