Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 8:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(October 20, 2016 at 11:51 pm)Shell B Wrote: I have and will never pretend I wear a halo. You can put that shit  to bed, homey. I posted tampons and told everyone to calm down. I didn't realize the idea that periods make you cranky was that big of a deal. I'd have respected you more if you told me to go fuck my self. You didn't. Moreover, you have not been civil. You've been snide and condescending. That's fine.I don't really mind that in a person. It's your whining that grates. It's your acting all out out when I called you for the prick you were being.

You don't see how posting a tampon picture in that context is in itself condescending? You don't think you merit criticism for it?

I do. I think belittling others is pretty shitty. And yes, I prefer snide and condescending as opposed to a simple "fuck you" in answering such a post. "Fuck you"s are simple, easy, they don't require thinking. I'd rather put a burr under a saddle than an anvil over the head.

Don't like my style? Tough shit. Deal with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Thumpalumpacus - October 21, 2016 at 12:02 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1901 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious