Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 5:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(October 22, 2016 at 10:45 am)Kernel Sohcahtoa Wrote:
(October 22, 2016 at 10:08 am)Mermaid Wrote: To the staff, thank you for the great care you take to maintain the integrity of the forum and its purpose. I know from experience that it's not always easy and is an often thankless job to moderate.

I appreciate it and respect very much your decision-making processes.

I concur.  Being a leader is not easy; however, it is far too easy to be blind to the challenges of leadership and forget that leaders are people to.  My hats off to the time, patience, effort, and dedication shown by the staff in enacting AF's espoused values and maintaining a very cool and unique website.  Thank you.

I wouldn't so much call us leaders. Its more like we are regular members that have added responsability to keep the PH level of the place, liveable. We only give orders in respect to the rules and alot of times after some discussion between ourselves so that no one staff member can act on his own. Except for carpet cleaning sammers and ghe like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by LastPoet - October 22, 2016 at 11:57 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1901 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious