Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 2:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
Thanks everyone for your presence and contribution to my thread.

I have the honor to compliment the founders, owners, and operators of Atheistforums.org, for their goodness in bearing with my presence here, thanks a lot, indeed.

I regret that I have not been successful to effect a sustained exchange with posters here on an one on one protocol, too bad for me.

So, I will just reply to posters here as I find them to be relevant to the thread here which is about giving comments to my proof on the existence of God, and also they are not predominantly acting hostile toward me.

Now, dear atheist colleagues here, if you feel that I am not responding to your posts, and you want me to respond to your posts, then but forgive first, see if your posts are relevant to the thread, and also more important whether you are not predominantly acting hostile toward me, instead of just keeping to ideas.

So, here again is the gist of my argument for God existing:

I have the information of the concept of God which is that in concept God is first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

When dear atheist colleagues here, when you have no information or you have but you don't present it in your post, then I cannot be interacting with you to any productive purpose apropos of the thread.

Now, from the information of the concept I go into objective reality of existence, to search for evidence which leads me to conclude from the evidence that there exists an entity which corresponds to the information of the concept of God, namely, in concept God is first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

That in gist is my proof.

The whole process is based upon the phenomenon of causation; so when you atheists deny the phenomenon of causation, then that makes you feel certain that there is no God, in concept as first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

Please center your comment then on my proof by proving that there is no phenomenon of causation.

Now, I am just going to move this text I have just written to the top, and move the quotes to below it, I hope everything will turn out all right.

Mariosep
    .-.

Dear colleagues here, I fear that this thread could be locked up when the posts here are getting into irrelevancies and flippancies.

So, as Asmodee has not yet reported here, I will pursue my purpose here which is to get your comments on my proof for the existence of God.

May I request that we all take up with an academic mood by which if we were in an academic environment we would take care to think as to deliver our thoughts without showing signs of irrelevancies and flippancies - that is a most enticing temptation afforded by the anonymity of the internet.

So, may I request that we go into the work to think up what it is to prove that something exists in objective reality of existence outside of concepts in our mind, and independent of our mind?

First, for myself, even to prove the existence of the nose in our face is difficult already, though everyone with a nose, that includes everyone here I dare presume, knows for a certainty that the nose exists in our face; still to think on how to prove it with concepts and words and statements made up of words and redact that all in clear concise and precise language, that is not a simple and quick act.

Anyway, will you concur with me that in the case of things like the nose in our face, the best and most reliable proof consists in you and me touching each one our respective nose and then the nose of everyone else?

At this point there will always be someone who insists that he is not sure he exists in objective reality of existence, much less his nose if any at all, how do we dare with him?

dyresand

Mariosep
        This is my proof for God existing.

1. Formulate the information of the concept of God, thus:
        "God in concept is first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning."

2. Look for instances of causation in reality outside of concepts in our mind.

3. We find countless examples of causation in reality outside of concepts in our mind.

4. From the countless instances of causation in reality, we infer to the existence of a first and ultimate cause.

5. We find that the first and ultimate cause of all instances of causation in reality corresponds to our information on the concept of God, namely, the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

6. Conclusion: God exists in concept as first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

What do you think about my proof for the existence of God?

That's not proof

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? - by Mariosep - October 29, 2016 at 5:46 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 6089 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3393 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 482 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god Interaktive 11 1141 January 1, 2023 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2087 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I received a letter from a theist, need a good reply Radamand 22 2077 March 22, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 1009 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 1418 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you think of LGBTQ2? SlimePumper 58 7277 February 18, 2019 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Agnostico
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 7448 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG