Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 4:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
Honestly, I'm with Drich on this one. A bunch of people think he's mean and want him banned. Then? Then, they jump on a relatively unrelated thread that happened because of a few forum fiascos (one of which involved some of the people who wanted him banned) and turn it into a fucking lynch mob about him. If any of you who complained about him and wanted him banned had a thread this immersed in banning you and hating you, you would be either crying in the corner or bitching rather loudly at the staff about it. I can say one thing about Drich, and that is he is honest, as far as I'm aware. In my time around him, he hasn't once set out to oust a member of the forum even though we've all slung some nasty shit at him. I'm not saying he hasn't ever deserved it. I'm saying people are bringing some dishes to this picnic that they don't like the taste of, if you know what I mean.

All of that said, Drich, this entire 28-page thread wasn't about you, man. You got a few pages, sure, but let's not get carried away.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Shell B - November 3, 2016 at 7:31 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1898 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious