Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 6:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(November 3, 2016 at 8:22 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: I can accept that Dan has a differing of opinion. I can accept that he can be blunt. What I cannot and will not accept is that he basically said that a life event of mine didn't happen because I didn't report it. No, sorry. He doesn't get a free pass from me on that.

That being said, I have stayed out of his threads. I have not responded to him. I have done my best to keep the peace by ignoring him. For what it's worth, I have accepted the staff's decision and I have let this shit go. I also can say that I contributed very little to this thread, given the numbers of pages it contains.

I will continue to keep this behind me because my past is my past. I don't live there anymore. However, I will keep a promise to myself and try very hard, in the future, to ignore the posts he makes. I can live with that.

Yeah, I wasn't referring to you. You pretty much said your piece, took your break and let it go after. For the record, I don't think what he said to you was cool or excusable. I just think it's folly to take shit he says to heart. The only reason I think he's a bit right here is that some folks are quick to bully him after giving his bullying behavior as an excuse to ask for him to be banned. The point has always been that if they banned him for it, then they would then have to ban everyone who has been publicly berating him, deserved or otherwise. Also for the record, I think people should be completely allowed to berate him. I just also think he should be able to berate us as well. Again, not directed at you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Shell B - November 4, 2016 at 10:18 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1898 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious