Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 4:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(November 4, 2016 at 10:20 am)Faith No More Wrote: When has Drich ever been bullied?

Maybe bullying isn't the right word, in which case, he's not a bully, either. However, this thread is the perfect example of a bunch of people ganging up to gripe about one person, publicly and without restraint. He wasn't even in it for the bulk of it. Again, I don't think anyone should be stopped from doing it. I just think it's right in line with the kind of behavior everyone seems to dislike about Drich. I'm merely pointing out that you can't have one without the other. If you want shittiness to go, you can't then be shitty. And again, I think everyone should be allowed to be shitty within the rules. I don't feel bad for Drich, I just think he has a few fair points.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Shell B - November 4, 2016 at 10:25 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1901 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious