Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 9:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(November 4, 2016 at 8:10 pm)MrsTRich Wrote: Hi everyone !

This is Drich's wife.  I signed up a few years ago just to see what the heck he was doing for 12 hours a day.  I only stuck around for a little bit because this just  really isn't my kind of thing.  I see he has the ability to make anyone crazy, not just me Big Grin 

I can't believe some of the things he writes on here, I can see why some of you would want to punch him in the face.  I also know him and how he thinks and I will say that he really does mean well even if he comes off like a total ahole sometimes. I know he truly does care about each and every one of you.  In real life he is a lot more sensitive (mostly!!!). 

Anyway, I know he brings on what he gets. Sooooo' I just wanted to say something because I might lurk around a little while longer. I wont be debating or arguing but maybe I'll see you in some fun topics.  Please don't attack me because you hate him...... I'm actually super cool and lovable??

Hi, love the avatar. Welcome to AF. I know you're not new but I'm saying welcome anyway because I've never seen you before.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Losty - November 4, 2016 at 8:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1898 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious