Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 12:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(November 7, 2016 at 12:43 pm)Drich Wrote:
(November 7, 2016 at 11:17 am)Whateverist Wrote: I remember you from before so I'm not shocked that you exist.  I'm still surprised that Drich can be married to someone who sees him pretty clearly and yet hasn't strangled him.  I personally just have to ignore him.  Every time I get drawn in I end up getting pissed off and I just don't enjoy being a hater.  I really don't know how you do it.

she doesn't all ways make it without 'expressing' her objections..

Once I thought that maybe spaghetti should not be boiled for so long that it burns and sticks to the bottom of the pan, scrapped and then boiled another hour in the sauce. Rather than have a fight I "suggested" we give it to the dogs and go out to dinner...

then I got a fresh vat of hot spaghetti thrown at me. pot and all..

I like her more by the minute.

The wife and I have pretty much done away with pasta in our spaghetti because of carb coma. Now we lightly boil bean sprouts and use that as our 'pasta'. My wife had read about it somewhere. I was skeptical at first, but it's actually really good. And no overcooked pasta sticking to the pot. For that matter, I haven't had a pot thrown at me.

The knife sharpener was another story.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Crossless1 - November 7, 2016 at 12:51 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1898 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious