Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 12:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(November 7, 2016 at 3:41 pm)Drich Wrote:
(November 7, 2016 at 2:39 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Let's ask him,

Drich, do you think everyone on AF should get AIDS?

Do you celebrate child abuse?

Are rape victims liars?

1) No.

2) No.

3) No.

But again they work hard is twisting facts and reality so those charges fit, so why not let them have it?

On count one, I said I'd be willing to pray a whatever it takes prayer if they too would pray whatever it takes but simply warned them whatever it takes could mean their health wealth or friends or family maybe on the chopping block. And as an example I gave my AIDS scare and what it did to open my ears and heart. So someone ask you are going to pray we get AIDS? I said if you want me to pray whatever it takes yes. Then a 'mod' (who is now a red letter) blew this whole thing out of proportion daring me to pray that God give him aids

Then everything I said was lost except the 'drich wants us to get aids.'

Count 2 corporeal punishment= child abuse. I will indeed spank an ass that needs it and dare anyone to stop me in any situation. But again in depth spanking in not an uncontrolled way to beat your child. a proper spanking in conjunction with a full disclosure discussion with the child as to why he/she is getting their bottom tanned. and it never exceeds per-determined limits. But again with these hippy free range nut bags anything beside letting your children run a muck is abuse.

count 3 Then you know exactly what i had to say about rape, but you see how the narritive has changed.

Those who want to know the truth will seek to find it those who want to paint me as a bad guy do not need my permission to do so. If not for aids, rape and child abuse they would find someother 'moral high ground' to pretend to stand on.

If you chase them off of every perch of moral high ground then the start a witch hunt.

So I let them have their narrative. If I start chasing after trying to befriend everyone then they can lead me and what I say anywhere they want. So again I think it is a fair exchange. I keep the freedom to say anything I deem necessary, and they cluck and bock at me for not playing by chicken house rules.
[Image: d200712191839137627.gif]

That's what I figured. 

While I don't agree with your views on all this, I can see how they got blown out of proportion and misrepresented.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Catholic_Lady - November 7, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1898 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious