Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 8:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(November 7, 2016 at 3:49 pm)Shell B Wrote: Min and Drich are, quite obviously, extremely different people. The reason people make the comparison is because Drich isn't all that polite to atheists and Min isn't all that polite to religious folk, though I would say that Min does not attack people who don't make absurd assertions, but I do often agree with him, so I might be biased. Holy fucking run-on sentence. What I'm saying is, I don't think people are saying they're alike. I think people are simply, and quite rightly, saying that if Drich were to go (which isn't even on the table, as far as I know) based on things he's said up until now, a lot of us, including Min (a forum favorite) would be on the chopping block based on the same criteria. Then again, she could have been saying they're one in the same. What do I know?

Edited to add: LOL@ "atheist speak"

And I am saying I disagree. Minimalist is rude but the worst he does is call someone stupid or tell them to blow Jesus out their ass. I don't think either one of them is much of a candidate for a ban though.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Losty - November 7, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1898 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious