Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 12:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(November 7, 2016 at 4:19 pm)Drich Wrote:
(November 7, 2016 at 3:27 pm)Losty Wrote: It's not my narrative. It's yours. You can't say that you don't behave like this on this forum. You've even admitted to it and said something to the effect of how it's all part of your plan to make us see the light or whatever. I didn't mean to drag this into yet another Drich hate-fest. My intention was only to say that comparing your behavior to minimalist is ridiculous.

Also, I like having your wife around. It's helpful to remind me that there's a human being behind the curtain. I hope she stays. Would have rather had an all out trade, but this will do Big Grin
You guys ganging up on her and calling her trippy chased her off last time... Probably should stay away from that if you want her to stay.

She does not like meanness or conflict. which I know is the only reason people come here. In the end she is her own person and I have no say in whether she stays or goes.. So if you want her to stay play nice.

I never met her before. She seems nice Smile
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Losty - November 7, 2016 at 4:28 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1898 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious