Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 6:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
(November 13, 2016 at 12:55 am)vorlon13 Wrote: What an interesting question.

I know what I like (masculinity, or rather my take on masculinity as expressed by men around me) but what about me ??

When I find myself doing something notably masculine (recently dispatching a second mortally run over deer with a 4' steel pipe springs to mind) I have had the random thought arise, "look what this fairy is doing, honey!" so maybe I don't perceive myself as all that masculine all the time.

I don't have any issues from the locals, apparently I 'pass' for whatever it is they find 'acceptable'.

LOL, not all of them manage to meet my 'masculinity criteria' BTW.

I imagine I wouldn't meet your criteria either, and I could definitely make the world a more beautiful place for those whose field of vision I invade if I paid any attention to what I wear.  Definitely lack the queer eye thing.  I don't have a lot of upper body strength and never worked out in order to achieve any physique goals.  Meh, don't care.  I've always been more agile than strong and I'm good with that, though I think I wouldn't have been happy if I weren't athletic at all.  I'm actually fairly competitive that way or at least I used to be.

Maybe the masculine equivalent of "am I pretty enough" would be "am I tough enough", but if that is all it is I don't have it.  I may be aware of people who strike me as a physical threat, but I sure don't compare myself or see an imposing presence as any kind of goal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine? - by Whateverist - November 13, 2016 at 1:06 am