Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 9:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
I'm female.  I'm a lesbian. As looks go, I was pretty average until I gained weight.  

I don't really understand "butch" lesbians.  But I don't understand any woman who spends hours painting themselves to catch the attention of others.
Makeup and high heels (seriously - those things are freaking stupid) and frilly pink crap - - it all feels terribly artificial and dishonest to me.  For attire, I go
for clean, comfortable, and simple.  I'm not "feminine" - I'm a single woman who is quite capable of taking care of herself.  I'm not "masculine" - my 
behavior and mental outlook is female.  I have been told that I come across as a bit asexual and that it confuses people.  That's fine with me.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine? - by drfuzzy - November 13, 2016 at 11:49 am