It really is incredible how strongly the human species' evolution led to development over ease of birth. I mean. . . millions of years of high, high, high infant mortality rates in exchange for bipedalism and big brains. What an incredible evolutionary tight-rope we must have walked that even today, so many truly natural child births might be fatal. I don't know the stats on live births for other animals, but I'm guessing they must be better than those of humans?
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 1:08 pm
Thread Rating:
|
Caesarian births directly affecting human evolution
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


