Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 6:21 am

Poll: What is your Modallegiance? :)
This poll is closed.
The crispy Rsaesha.
3.85%
1 3.85%
The crunchy leo-rcc.
3.85%
1 3.85%
The deeply smoky theVOID.
3.85%
1 3.85%
The fatherly Darwinian.
15.38%
4 15.38%
The tacky Tackattack.
11.54%
3 11.54%
The buttery Moros Synackaon.
7.69%
2 7.69%
The shroomy Rhizomorph13.
3.85%
1 3.85%
The airhead Ace.
3.85%
1 3.85%
The crabby Shell B.
7.69%
2 7.69%
The flaky DeistPaladin.
11.54%
3 11.54%
The squishy-soggy Meatball.
0%
0 0%
I see what you're doing here, you dirty spy for the mods... well if you think I'm about to tell you my Modallegiance: I'll eat your left ankle! (It's sugary)
26.92%
7 26.92%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you like the stringy ones or the crunchy ones?
#11
RE: Do you like the stringy ones or the crunchy ones?
(June 26, 2011 at 12:40 am)liferocks Wrote:
(June 26, 2011 at 12:01 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: When it comes to admins and moderators... what do you like to see?

Whoa, wait a minute. I'm new here and nobody warned me about the mods. Darn good thing I haven't said shit or fuck yet. Oh wait. I just googled those words, there slang, OK to use. Just hope I don't get booted for saying darn.

Hidden vulgarity:



You... really can't be banned or warned or whatever for 'vulgarity' (itself subjective) here. You can be openly mocked for actually being a bigot, but I hope we've stopped banning people for it. If the mockery doesn't straighten them out, then they'll start doing banworthy things.

Like not being fun. Being unfun is banworthy here.
(June 26, 2011 at 12:41 am)Rayaan Wrote: I can't judge which is better.

Crispy ... crunchy ... flaky ... stringy ... smoky ... buttery ... each of them have their own special taste.

And it's always good to have a variety of them to balance your diet. Big Grin

That's why you can pick more than one ^_^

Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you like the stringy ones or the crunchy ones? - by Violet - June 26, 2011 at 12:55 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you like "Undefeatable" 1993 movie? PepsiMAX 1 372 August 18, 2026 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's not that I don't like you but........ brewer 13 3421 March 12, 2024 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Do you like interacting with people Ahriman 17 3476 August 20, 2023 at 9:40 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  What do you like to collect? MR. Macabre 666 33 8013 June 9, 2023 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: brewer
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 1181 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What Kind Of Horror Do You Like ? The Architect Of Fate 43 10062 October 20, 2021 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Do you have picky pets like me? Jackie 10 2813 June 17, 2021 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Jackie
  What would you like to do in 2021? awty 42 12026 April 13, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 8563 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  T-shirts you would like to see onlinebiker 10 3291 August 9, 2019 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Little lunch



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)