Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 2:58 am

Poll: What is your Modallegiance? :)
This poll is closed.
The crispy Rsaesha.
3.85%
1 3.85%
The crunchy leo-rcc.
3.85%
1 3.85%
The deeply smoky theVOID.
3.85%
1 3.85%
The fatherly Darwinian.
15.38%
4 15.38%
The tacky Tackattack.
11.54%
3 11.54%
The buttery Moros Synackaon.
7.69%
2 7.69%
The shroomy Rhizomorph13.
3.85%
1 3.85%
The airhead Ace.
3.85%
1 3.85%
The crabby Shell B.
7.69%
2 7.69%
The flaky DeistPaladin.
11.54%
3 11.54%
The squishy-soggy Meatball.
0%
0 0%
I see what you're doing here, you dirty spy for the mods... well if you think I'm about to tell you my Modallegiance: I'll eat your left ankle! (It's sugary)
26.92%
7 26.92%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you like the stringy ones or the crunchy ones?
#12
RE: Do you like the stringy ones or the crunchy ones?
I was just messing around a bit, but it does feel quite liberating to swear and know that the entire world can read it. Time for a llittle religious humor.
A nun at a Catholic school asked her students what they want to be when they grow up.
Little Suzy declares, "I want to be a prostitute."
"What did you say?!" asks the nun, totally shocked.
"I said I want to be a prostitute," Suzy repeats.
"Oh, thank heavens," says the nun. "I thought you said 'a Protestant!'"
NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU BELIEVE, THE GREATEST GIFT TO MANKIND IS THE GIFT OF LIFE.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you like the stringy ones or the crunchy ones? - by liferocks - June 26, 2011 at 1:12 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you like "Undefeatable" 1993 movie? PepsiMAX 1 361 August 18, 2026 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's not that I don't like you but........ brewer 13 3411 March 12, 2024 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Do you like interacting with people Ahriman 17 3468 August 20, 2023 at 9:40 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  What do you like to collect? MR. Macabre 666 33 8004 June 9, 2023 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: brewer
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 1179 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What Kind Of Horror Do You Like ? The Architect Of Fate 43 10059 October 20, 2021 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Do you have picky pets like me? Jackie 10 2813 June 17, 2021 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Jackie
  What would you like to do in 2021? awty 42 12024 April 13, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 8560 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  T-shirts you would like to see onlinebiker 10 3290 August 9, 2019 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Little lunch



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)