Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 8:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I really an atheist?
#6
RE: Am I really an atheist?
Agreed. It is more important that your beliefs are true to who you are than slapping a nice and neat label on them to categorize yourself in relation to others.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Am I really an atheist? - by BethK - July 5, 2011 at 8:05 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by The Grand Nudger - July 5, 2011 at 8:58 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by Welsh cake - July 6, 2011 at 7:10 am
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by Violet - July 6, 2011 at 10:58 am
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by Cinjin - July 6, 2011 at 12:00 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by Faith No More - July 6, 2011 at 2:27 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by Napoléon - July 6, 2011 at 2:37 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by thebigfudge - July 6, 2011 at 3:10 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by BloodyHeretic - July 6, 2011 at 3:23 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by Anymouse - July 6, 2011 at 5:49 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by BethK - July 6, 2011 at 6:39 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artificial intelligence without filters is really funny purplepurpose 3 2074 February 19, 2023 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are they really that stupid? no one 31 7369 July 16, 2020 at 5:43 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Truth time: Yes. Women really are sexualized in our society. But why? ErGingerbreadMandude 27 7386 January 25, 2017 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  I Really REALLY Hope They Don't Weasel Out of This... BrianSoddingBoru4 5 2597 March 22, 2016 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  This really happened abaris 0 932 March 2, 2016 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Not really humor, but I always find it funny. Jackie 1 1535 February 22, 2016 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Living in Death
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 20810 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 8619 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Oh, Really Great News! Minimalist 0 1641 July 12, 2015 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Big Grin Do Not Masturbate,Really Guys I'm Serious! Big Blue Sky 2 1678 September 8, 2013 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)