Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 1:28 am

Poll: Gun Ownership - are you for or against it and why?
This poll is closed.
I support it
64.71%
33 64.71%
I oppose it
35.29%
18 35.29%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gun Ownership - are you for or against it and why?
RE: Gun Ownership - are you for or against it and why?
I'm with Mariuss, if we didn't have guns, how would we defend ourselves from the aliens?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Gun Ownership - are you for or against it and why? - by The Grand Nudger - July 11, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 22497 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  1 dollar stands firmly against 1 hryvnia. Why? Interaktive 6 1579 June 23, 2021 at 5:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another Gun Thread Kitan Etos 254 75498 September 29, 2020 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Dems announce articles of impeachment against Trump Rev. Rye 16 5192 December 18, 2019 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Proof gun control works GrandizerII 115 25366 August 23, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump under fire for racially-charged tweets against congresswomen zebo-the-fat 151 36437 August 10, 2019 at 1:16 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why People Ignore Facts (Gun Control) Jade-Green Stone 22 5785 December 5, 2018 at 9:03 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 1483 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Palestinian rock throwing, but isnt that against their religion? Kimbi 1 1129 September 4, 2018 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  White House Gun Meeting Kitan Etos 23 6337 March 1, 2018 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)