Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 6:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10?
#48
RE: What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10?
I'm pretty goddamned happy. I've got a great lover, I just finished up 90 minutes with my amp cranked jamming Rush, Black Sabbath, and Cream on my electric ... I don't have to cook dinner tonight (thank you leftovers!), and it's a gorgeous sunny day.

I'm not sure how that converts into your metric, and am probably a little too happy to care.

Okay, definitely too happy to assign points to it. Enjoy the moment!

(May 13, 2017 at 6:26 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: On a scale of 0-10 I'm feeling a 2 right now. After being high as fuck for 3 days straight my mood just randomly went to shit for no reason. I don't get it. Isn't mood meant to relate to circumstances and respond to real life rather than just be completely random?

Anyway I'm off to bed now because I think it's for the best... don't wanna be conscious right now.

Goodnight AF.

"High" emotionally? "High" using something?

Let go of those "gone to shit" feelings and wake up tomorrow with a clean slate, brotha. It works, it does.

Be well and do good work, Hams.

(May 12, 2017 at 7:17 pm)emjay Wrote: You can get apps for rating your mood Hammy, if you want to do it as a sort of diary thing. You just put in emojis depending on your mood and they do graphs and all that sort of thing. My sister uses something like it, don't know what the name is though I'm afraid... but I think there's plenty of them in Google Play.

Isn't it better to simply observe your feelings as they happen, do your own analysis, and hopefully get to know yourself better?

Of course this risks falling afoul subjectivity, but isn't detachment at least possible?

Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? - by Thumpalumpacus - May 13, 2017 at 6:31 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getcher BBQ Right Here! Fireball 1 1167 April 12, 2023 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Michael Scott was right onlinebiker 5 1555 June 9, 2022 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 14908 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hello everyone Catholic_Lady 65 15357 December 16, 2021 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Hey everyone... Frank Apisa 13 4090 June 28, 2021 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Nutella is for fat people and kids, right? Kitan Etos 12 3262 November 6, 2020 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Kitan Etos 2 1192 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  How’s everyone J a c k 35 8253 March 23, 2019 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: veoli
  Rep Whoring thread for everyone :D Joods 180 56165 January 25, 2019 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow? Edwardo Piet 6528 1367037 January 20, 2019 at 12:54 am
Last Post: Little lunch



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)