Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 11:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The god chain
RE: The god chain
(September 20, 2008 at 11:09 am)dagda Wrote: Sometimes I get caught up in Genisis a little. Yes, the God of the OT makes Satan look like a pleasent fellow. For some reason, He was rather racist toward the Babalonians.
Anyway, the 'God Chain' still does not work for Hinduism ect. and (I assume thiat this is your intent) does not disprove God. The extent this argument ever does is disproves a good God.

' Have you had the chance to assess every single belief, or every single belief system in existence?'

I think you should be asking Ace that as it was he who first said 'relifion is built on contradiction'.

Religion is built on contradiction. Not all of them! Christianity is the biggest contradictor and thee bloodist religion.

That Is why I target mainly christianity.

Try thinking for once. Look at what they say, They always talk of one thing then another that defeats what they said on the first.

They say love thy fellow man and yet they think atheists should be slaughtered. This is a contradiction. Either you like everyone as it is said in the bible or you don't. Speaking of the two would mean a contradiction.

They say god planned all and then they say god didn't. This is a contradiction.
They say god is all loving and yet you would go to hell if you simply did not believe, even though you may of been a very moral person. This is also a contradiction.

Look carefuly! It's just one HUGE contradiction after another.

If I said I was the king of england then told you I wasn't, That would be a contradiction. One thing over another.

So either you see the contradiction or you are denying it.
it's their, countless sites are based on it and it's fact.

The god chain is based on the constant contradictions. By saying one thing wrong and contradictive starts of a chain reaction which is why it's called the god "Chain". It's a chain of contradictions.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Messages In This Thread
The god chain - by Ace Otana - September 18, 2008 at 6:30 am
RE: The god chain - by dagda - September 18, 2008 at 10:31 am
RE: The god chain - by Ace Otana - September 18, 2008 at 1:22 pm
RE: The god chain - by Jason Jarred - September 18, 2008 at 7:51 pm
RE: The god chain - by Ace Otana - September 18, 2008 at 1:29 pm
RE: The god chain - by chatpilot - September 18, 2008 at 1:50 pm
RE: The god chain - by Eilonnwy - September 18, 2008 at 9:24 pm
RE: The god chain - by dagda - September 20, 2008 at 11:09 am
RE: The god chain - by Ace Otana - September 20, 2008 at 1:22 pm
RE: The god chain - by dagda - September 21, 2008 at 5:32 am
RE: The god chain - by Ace Otana - September 21, 2008 at 7:47 am
RE: The god chain - by Darwinian - September 21, 2008 at 8:01 am
RE: The god chain - by dagda - September 22, 2008 at 4:10 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 20323 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie