Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 7:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My theory on all this recent Xenophobia
RE: My theory on all this recent Xenophobia
IKR?  Kind of a rough and tumble place. Here, some bad stuff happens because we wait for a person to commit a crime before placing guilt or consequence upon them.  

Wink

I suppose we could ban all the people with explosives, cars, knives..or guns...to stop people being blown up, run over, stabbed, or shot...but we don't. In fact, it's just one group of people that some of us want to ban. Golly gee, what could explain that?

The happy upshot to our recent xenophobia and bigotry, is that it shows that even the xenophobic boigots are self aware and self concious enough to argue that they are not that thing. Looks like PC culture is working, to me. Those who seem to have no shame have found it, and trail off mumbling about terrorists.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: My theory on all this recent Xenophobia - by The Grand Nudger - June 6, 2017 at 5:12 pm
RE: My theory on all this recent Xenophobia - by henryp - June 8, 2017 at 10:24 am
RE: My theory on all this recent Xenophobia - by henryp - June 8, 2017 at 11:46 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Critical Race Theory Spongebob 198 12808 January 21, 2022 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Fixed vs. Fluid: a theory of political polarization Rev. Rye 0 707 December 22, 2018 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2343 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I have a good PROOF for my liberal conspiricay theory Won2blv 4 736 February 5, 2017 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Won2blv
  Most recent tweet from our dear leader. Brian37 2 867 November 11, 2016 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  A groundbreaking campaign against Xenophobia abaris 0 606 August 27, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Trump Conspiracy Theory chimp3 18 3352 July 12, 2016 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Guns, and my most recent Facebook Post. Spooky 34 4985 December 6, 2015 at 2:25 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Come Oh Ye Rational Thinkers...and explain race theory to me tantric 35 5922 February 23, 2015 at 1:03 am
Last Post: tantric
  This is ten times worse than the "inside job" theory CleanShavenJesus 10 2141 October 25, 2013 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Cato