Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 11:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christianity and Suicide
RE: Christianity and Suicide
(July 7, 2017 at 11:04 pm)Luckie Wrote: @GC I'd like to ask again of you since Lek tapped out. What if your wife lost all reason to live after your death, and did the unthinkable? Additionally what if against your baseless beliefs god actually went through with his promise to toss her in hell for eternity ?
You good with that?

First, I know my wife and she is stronger than that so in reality I do not see  such a thing happening. you're asking to play the what if game and as I have said many times I do not play that game, there's to much in life to worry about what ifs. However I will play along this one time. If she did take her life God would not send her to hell, Christians are forgiven all their sins. If you're trying to play the she can't ask for forgiveness because she died, what's to stop here from saying, "God forgive me for what I'm going to do." Now here's the reality of this, Christians are all the time sinning because they do not work within God's will and we do not even know we've sinned in this way. Christ died for the forgiveness of all our sins even those we do not know we committed to ask forgiveness for.

Luckie Wrote:So here's where we left off last we talked about hell and eternity. Got any new zingers now that your wife's soul is on the line?

I continue to believe as I have for years and I gave you the reasons above why she is not in danger. Now to address the verses you have brought to the discussion and thanks for doing so, I'll try to define my belief as I answer these verses.

(January 24, 2014 at 5:15 pm)Luckie Wrote: GC,
Please provide referebce for your claim of your version of hell. This is the hell Ive found biblical reference for :

Romans 1
20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

God is saying when the judgement comes He will point out that He put signs in nature that left no doubt there was a creator. Those being judged will be without an excuse and they will understand and even agree with God they were wrong.

Luckie Wrote:Matthew 25:46 NIV
"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

Agreed, those who have accepted Christ as their savior will enter eternal life and those who rejected Him will go away into eternal punishment as the previous verse says there will be no legitimate excuse. Notice what I bold in the previous sentence, does this mean anything to you?

Luckie Wrote:... And Hell is a sulfery fiery torment for eternity.
Quote:Revelations 21
8 But for the cowardly and [d]unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and [e]brimstone, which is the second death.”

I could have put this verses with some of those below but, there is a point I want to address in this verse. The "second death," this is what is meant by the second death, it's like the first death, both are spiritual the separation from God. God told Adam and Eve if the disobeyed Him they would surely die and they did they first died the spiritual death of separation from God and then later the physical death came. The difference between the first death and the second is Christ. We can be redeemed from the first death through Christ, there is no redemption from the second death, it is an eternal separation from God.

Luckie Wrote:Revelations 14 (NEW TESTAMENT)
9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

You should have placed the verses 6-15 here because they are all tied together.  Verses 6 and 7 are about the gospel of Christ bringing salvation, the God of creation in verse 7 refers to Christ. You can go back to John chapter 1 to see the relationship. 
Verse 8 shows us Christ's defeat of sin and death.
Verse 9 tells us is the judgement of those who rejected Christ and the punishment they face. I see the fire and brimstone as God explaining how terrible it will be to be separated from Him, man for the most part can't imagine a worse thing to happen than to burn to death, let lone to suffer that pain for eternity. Man can not understand what it's like to be separated from God and His love not even the lost up to this point has suffered the separation from God. The smoke of the doomed is their cry of agony of living without God and in their sin and hate. This is why God made Adam and Eve leave the Garden of Eden, if they had eaten of the Tree of Life they would have lived in their sin forever. This is found in Genesis 3. 

Luckie Wrote:Revelations 19
“Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, for true and just are his judgments. He has condemned the great prostitute who corrupted the earth by her adulteries. He has avenged on her the blood of his servants.”

And again they shouted: “Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever.”

The rejoicing is for God staying true to His word and also for the defeat of sin, death and Lucifer. These three are the great prostitute. They're not rejoicing because the lost are condemned to an eternal punishment, but that God over came the prostitute to give eternal life to those who chose Christ.

Luckie Wrote:Revelations 20:10
And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beastu and the false prophetv had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him.

The wrath of God has been on all of us at one point, when we believe in Christ the Son of God that wrath is removed, this is the simplicity of salvation so that even the least can understand and be saved. God's wrath is His judgement, the lake of burning sulfur is the punishment the lost chose for their eternal destination. Like I said above I believe the lake of burning sulfur is complete separation from God, not an actual lake of fire.

Luckie Wrote:(Rev. 19:19-21)
Quote: But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

1 John 5:12
He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Acts 4:12
12 "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

1 John 5:10-12
The one who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself; the one who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given concerning His Son. And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.

Matthew 10:33
33 "But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

Revelation 19 above is the promised punishment for Lucifer and his henchmen. The verses from 1st John, Acts and Matthew are about the salvation for man from that punishment if we will accept Christ as the One who brings that freedom through what He did on the cross. This is referenced in Revelation 14:6 as I stated earlier. Salvation is a simple plan, it is painful for the spirit of man to admit his own fallen nature, that short lived pain is nothing compared to the eternal pain of living with the sin we can be freed from.

Luckie Wrote:Revelations 14
9 For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.

Jeremiah states,

"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)

The verse above isn't from Revelation 14, it sounds like it comes from Paul's writings not sure where though.
The Jeremiah verse is not saying that the scriptures were corrupted by these scribes, these are false prophets who miss interpret the scripture to mislead the people of God. These scribes are doing the same things Christ accused the Pharisees of in His day. 

(January 26, 2014 at 8:06 pm)Godschild Wrote:  I haven't answered your question because it took me many years of study, prayer and coming to an understanding of God to come to my belief of hell, I've stated many times it's not what most believe but for me it's the one that makes sense. I believe that the way I see hell makes it far worse than a hell of fire, physical pain can be far less painful than the mental anguish people bring upon their lives and to have eternity to do so, well I can't think of a worse way to live. Also the one doing the punishing isn't God, God is giving people a place to live their self made punishment. Man can not understand what it's like to be without any love, especially God's love. Even though many do not believe in Him that doesn't mean they do not receive His love, I believe that's why hell is described as a place of fire and brimstone, man's limited mind can not understand anything worse. For me this ties all the verses about the judgement and punishment together and shows that those who reject Christ are responsible for their punishment and how bad that punishment is. There are different levels of punishment, those levels are made by the individuals who have no redemption of their sins through Christ. I still stand behind this earlier statement though I've made some changes that are in the bold, hopefully to make it clearer.

GC
[/quote]

(July 12, 2017 at 2:10 am)Jesster Wrote:
(July 12, 2017 at 1:33 am)Godscreated Wrote:  You are avoiding the question. I'm not asking you to judge anyone. I'm curious about your opinion, what you believe. i know answering the question could mean you will have to look back on you church years, but is that a bad thing.

GC

Yes, I am avoiding the question. It's not my place to make that call. Why should it be? This isn't about judging people anyway; It's about judging labels and categories, which I don't care about in this instance.

This is the best I can do for you here: I don't believe in the Christian god, so I don't believe that anyone knows him anyway. I don't have any reason to believe that anyone has anything more than strong belief in this god. If you want to classify Christians this way, then I have no reason to believe anyone is that kind of Christian. This is why I just let people describe their beliefs to me instead. That avoids us wasting time in a conversation squabbling over categories.

I do not see this as a category or a label, what I'm asking is this, according to the Bible can a person be a Christian without knowing Christ. This is more like a partial book analysis, just looking for an opinion on what the scriptures say about being a Christian. There will be no judgement from me on this I'm curious about what you believe the bible says on this point.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
Christianity and Suicide - by Der/die AtheistIn - June 30, 2017 at 4:18 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - June 30, 2017 at 5:16 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Wyrd of Gawd - June 30, 2017 at 5:29 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by brewer - June 30, 2017 at 5:52 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Minimalist - June 30, 2017 at 6:34 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Lek - June 30, 2017 at 7:43 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Court Jester - June 30, 2017 at 7:48 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Succubus - July 1, 2017 at 8:45 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 1, 2017 at 6:35 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Lek - July 1, 2017 at 7:19 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 1, 2017 at 7:41 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - July 1, 2017 at 9:01 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 1, 2017 at 7:49 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 1, 2017 at 11:39 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 2, 2017 at 2:03 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Der/die AtheistIn - July 2, 2017 at 6:44 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 2, 2017 at 9:30 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 2, 2017 at 9:07 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by SteveII - July 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 4, 2017 at 1:30 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jehanne - July 5, 2017 at 12:51 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Brian37 - July 5, 2017 at 1:20 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jehanne - July 5, 2017 at 2:08 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Minimalist - June 30, 2017 at 7:48 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Anomalocaris - July 1, 2017 at 9:12 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - June 30, 2017 at 11:10 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Wyrd of Gawd - June 30, 2017 at 11:40 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 1, 2017 at 12:06 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 1, 2017 at 12:30 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 3, 2017 at 7:47 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 3, 2017 at 10:08 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 3, 2017 at 11:21 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 4, 2017 at 2:37 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by JackRussell - July 4, 2017 at 4:15 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 4, 2017 at 5:23 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Lek - July 4, 2017 at 5:28 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 1, 2017 at 7:12 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mystical - July 2, 2017 at 12:39 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 2, 2017 at 1:23 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mystical - July 2, 2017 at 1:32 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 3, 2017 at 7:50 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mystical - July 4, 2017 at 11:57 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 4, 2017 at 12:11 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 4, 2017 at 4:45 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 4, 2017 at 4:54 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 4, 2017 at 7:18 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 4, 2017 at 7:21 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 4, 2017 at 8:22 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 5, 2017 at 1:15 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 5, 2017 at 8:32 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 5, 2017 at 8:36 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 5, 2017 at 9:00 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 6, 2017 at 2:51 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 6, 2017 at 11:04 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 7, 2017 at 9:00 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 7, 2017 at 9:26 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 8, 2017 at 8:48 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 8, 2017 at 9:22 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 10, 2017 at 4:04 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 10, 2017 at 4:14 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by JackRussell - July 10, 2017 at 4:18 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 10, 2017 at 10:54 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 10, 2017 at 11:16 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 12, 2017 at 1:33 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 12, 2017 at 2:10 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 10, 2017 at 11:18 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Foxaèr - July 5, 2017 at 10:26 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 5, 2017 at 1:48 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Brian37 - July 5, 2017 at 1:56 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Succubus - July 5, 2017 at 2:21 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 5, 2017 at 4:31 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Brian37 - July 5, 2017 at 4:43 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 5, 2017 at 4:59 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mister Agenda - July 5, 2017 at 10:30 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 5, 2017 at 10:32 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Foxaèr - July 5, 2017 at 10:34 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Brian37 - July 5, 2017 at 11:40 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Minimalist - July 1, 2017 at 7:21 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by ignoramus - July 2, 2017 at 6:10 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mystical - July 2, 2017 at 12:45 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 2, 2017 at 3:02 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by vorlon13 - July 3, 2017 at 9:46 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by ignoramus - July 4, 2017 at 4:44 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by brewer - July 4, 2017 at 7:52 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mystical - July 4, 2017 at 10:04 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by brewer - July 4, 2017 at 11:37 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mystical - July 4, 2017 at 12:45 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Lek - July 4, 2017 at 12:54 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Succubus - July 4, 2017 at 3:45 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mystical - July 4, 2017 at 2:56 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Lek - July 4, 2017 at 3:06 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by JackRussell - July 4, 2017 at 3:13 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Lek - July 4, 2017 at 3:39 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by JackRussell - July 4, 2017 at 3:45 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Lek - July 4, 2017 at 4:17 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by JackRussell - July 4, 2017 at 5:18 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Lek - July 4, 2017 at 5:22 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by JackRussell - July 4, 2017 at 5:29 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Lek - July 4, 2017 at 5:46 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by JackRussell - July 4, 2017 at 5:50 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Lek - July 4, 2017 at 5:54 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by JackRussell - July 4, 2017 at 5:59 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Lek - July 4, 2017 at 6:10 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by JackRussell - July 4, 2017 at 6:26 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Succubus - July 4, 2017 at 7:28 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 4, 2017 at 9:48 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mystical - July 4, 2017 at 4:54 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mystical - July 4, 2017 at 6:59 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 4, 2017 at 7:16 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Succubus - July 4, 2017 at 7:40 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 4, 2017 at 7:43 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Lek - July 4, 2017 at 7:36 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Succubus - July 4, 2017 at 7:52 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Succubus - July 4, 2017 at 7:17 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mystical - July 4, 2017 at 7:47 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 4, 2017 at 8:24 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Lek - July 4, 2017 at 9:42 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mister Agenda - July 5, 2017 at 10:21 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Brian37 - July 5, 2017 at 10:31 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Drich - July 5, 2017 at 3:22 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Der/die AtheistIn - July 6, 2017 at 11:42 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mystical - July 5, 2017 at 7:37 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 5, 2017 at 8:10 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 7, 2017 at 9:49 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 7, 2017 at 10:45 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Minimalist - July 7, 2017 at 11:02 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mystical - July 7, 2017 at 11:04 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 12, 2017 at 3:44 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 12, 2017 at 11:08 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 12, 2017 at 10:25 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 13, 2017 at 1:08 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 13, 2017 at 1:24 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 13, 2017 at 2:49 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 13, 2017 at 3:17 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 14, 2017 at 11:40 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 15, 2017 at 12:49 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 15, 2017 at 6:54 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 15, 2017 at 7:01 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 17, 2017 at 2:36 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 17, 2017 at 7:15 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 18, 2017 at 12:38 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 18, 2017 at 1:49 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 18, 2017 at 1:56 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mister Agenda - July 18, 2017 at 10:59 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 19, 2017 at 3:29 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mister Agenda - July 19, 2017 at 12:31 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 20, 2017 at 2:21 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mister Agenda - July 20, 2017 at 1:10 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jackalope - July 19, 2017 at 1:15 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 20, 2017 at 12:27 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by The Valkyrie - July 20, 2017 at 12:42 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 20, 2017 at 1:36 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Harry Nevis - July 20, 2017 at 11:53 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Harry Nevis - July 13, 2017 at 8:41 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 14, 2017 at 9:53 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Mystical - July 13, 2017 at 9:54 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Inkfeather132 - July 14, 2017 at 11:57 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 15, 2017 at 12:11 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Inkfeather132 - July 15, 2017 at 12:17 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 15, 2017 at 7:27 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by mordant - July 15, 2017 at 6:55 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Inkfeather132 - July 15, 2017 at 2:48 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by mordant - July 15, 2017 at 4:09 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by JackRussell - July 15, 2017 at 3:53 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Inkfeather132 - July 15, 2017 at 8:32 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 17, 2017 at 1:30 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by JackRussell - July 16, 2017 at 3:17 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Inkfeather132 - July 17, 2017 at 10:41 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 17, 2017 at 10:36 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Inkfeather132 - July 17, 2017 at 11:13 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 17, 2017 at 11:43 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Inkfeather132 - July 18, 2017 at 12:55 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Inkfeather132 - July 18, 2017 at 2:05 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 18, 2017 at 8:46 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jackalope - July 18, 2017 at 2:29 pm
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Foxaèr - July 18, 2017 at 8:48 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 18, 2017 at 9:14 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Inkfeather132 - July 18, 2017 at 10:53 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 19, 2017 at 3:01 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 19, 2017 at 3:19 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Inkfeather132 - July 19, 2017 at 11:03 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Godscreated - July 20, 2017 at 1:34 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Inkfeather132 - July 20, 2017 at 1:27 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Inkfeather132 - July 20, 2017 at 1:36 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Jesster - July 20, 2017 at 1:53 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Dropship - July 21, 2017 at 11:27 am
RE: Christianity and Suicide - by Astonished - July 22, 2017 at 12:53 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7th grader commits suicide after being told that he is going to Hell. Jehanne 12 1572 December 9, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  First Council of Nicaea: when Christianity was deformed and Jesus named son of God. WinterHold 50 4512 September 19, 2021 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Discrimination, oppression, and the War on Christianity Losty 124 12303 July 27, 2019 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Evolution and Christianity and Salvation mrj 255 21197 March 14, 2019 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The connection between Christianity and Capitalism Cecelia 43 4885 August 22, 2018 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  I'm sick and tired of Christianity Der/die AtheistIn 73 10692 December 29, 2017 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Christianity And Peace Der/die AtheistIn 12 2912 July 22, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Black people and christianity rado84 40 7325 February 1, 2017 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do Christians worship a suicide victim? madog 101 11813 July 10, 2016 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Merzer
  The ignorance of science and the big bang in christianity dyresand 10 2314 May 1, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4