Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 3:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Adjustment Bureau
#3
RE: The Adjustment Bureau
(July 31, 2011 at 1:41 am)padraic Wrote: Umm, tried to watch it but got bored after about 20 minutes. I kept thinking of movie such as: "The Matrix", "The Island' and that weird movie with Tom Cruise where they put people in suspended animation for crimes they were GOING to commit.

Well, yes, the movie does borrow a bit from those other movies, but than again so did those movies from yet others. It's a rare thing these days that Hollywood comes out with anything completely original, but hell, I wouldn't be able to watch anything if I held every movie to a standard of total originality.

Unfortunately, if you only watched 20 minutes of it, you probably won't have much opinion on the "god factor" of the film, so I spose it doesn't much matter.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Reply



Messages In This Thread
The Adjustment Bureau - by Cinjin - July 31, 2011 at 12:24 am
RE: The Adjustment Bureau - by padraic - July 31, 2011 at 1:41 am
RE: The Adjustment Bureau - by Cinjin - August 1, 2011 at 12:32 am



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)